for Water

2/4/2017 c1 Por pak
I like what you make but I love fubuki and fuyuka more
8/23/2015 c1 firw
awww its so cute I want their pics plzz
5/1/2015 c1 3Quint Polaris
Yeah! Loved it!
7/25/2014 c1 xxHaruNatsuAkiFuyu
Okay, so I'm late reviewing this...

Yes! Sakuma x Fuyuka! I love this couple, and I love unheard if couples! Sakuma is my favourite male character in Inazuma Eleven and Fuyuka is amazing! Awesome fic Mamera-senapi!
10/29/2012 c1 15HachimitsuOukan
Just found this fic while searching for Fuyuka fics
Sakuma x Fuyuka... never really thought about it though " I mostly think about FudouxFuyuka *.* hehe
Wow I thought Fuyuka really can't swim but turns out... Fuyuka's a MERMAID.
Anyway, that's a sweet fic! :D
9/11/2012 c1 rosio
haaaaaaaaaaaayyy pero lindo que hermoso ame tu fic lo adore me encanto eres la mejor porque mi pareja favorita es fuyuka y sakuma aunque no hay muchos fics pero igual estoy loquita por esa pareja que bueno que a ti tambien te guste esa pareja por escribe mas fics sobre fuyuka y sakuma porfa porfa.
saludos y cuidate.
soy tu admiradora
9/13/2012 c1 5ShuuyaLover
Ah, young love! I honestly never pair them up, as it's always KazemaruxFuyuka in my mind, but this is cute! :-)
9/12/2012 c1 HIATUS-ING
Sweets! gor spoiled by reading the reviews first, as always.. XD
Such a nice couple, eh? More loves for this!
Great fic!
9/12/2012 c1 6jumbled thoughts keep me up
"I don't want to see you get hurt."

Jeez, that... jeez. That is just so... OH MAN SAKUMA WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT YOU'D BE SO DAMN GOOD WITH GIRLS.

Fuyuka's a mermaid? Omigosh Totally did NOT see that one coming :P LOL it's kinda weird, but I like it! It's so awwww x3

This pairing is ridiculously crack, but I like it:) It's soooooo... crack. And this story was so painfully fluffy My cheeks hurt from the constant grinning!

AND ANOTHER KIDOU REFERENCE. JEEZ, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM.

Love Vi*
9/11/2012 c1 7Rosaline-Dark-Alcore
kawai
so heart touching..
9/11/2012 c1 5FluffyLavandelClouds
It's a kinda weird couple, but that doesn't matter. It was really cute and sweet :)