for Penguin lovers

aw awesome chapter
12/6/2013 c1 right
Right aanother chapter
6/19/2013 c1 3Edward0Elric
I wanna know more! Update it!
6/10/2013 c1 InazumaFan
Hey, I really like this ff and the twins are sweet. I would be pleased if you can write a next chapter \\\
4/17/2013 c1 haidogirl1406
OMG more please *-*
3/27/2013 c1 cutemarty1999
em... well i really realy like this storie i read it a few times now so iM BEGGING YOU PLEASE finish it plesy plesa please
2/10/2013 c1 Guest
could u write the next chappie pleasy please
1/1/2013 c1 YourFan07
I like the story, it is really good Will do you update? Sorry for my bad english /'
9/12/2012 c1 Kitty723
The twins are SO cute,love this couple. Kidou/Sakuma
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! thx
9/13/2012 c1 6jumbled thoughts keep me up
Awwww :D J'adore le récit, nee-san (I'm feeling very French-y today :D) OMIGOSH SAKUMA IS SO MEAN IN THIS CHAPPIE! How could he be so mean to us :'( Baka-Jirou-nii-san How could he have yelled at Yuuto-kun like that... But it made it a lot more solid for me :) People do pretty crazy things when they're desperate, and I'd say yelling at Kidou was a pretty insane thing to do. And dammit, we're adorable as twins in this one, nee-san :)

Hey, what a coincidence, Sakuma! I'm in love with Kidou Yuuto too! LOL but seriously. Update soooonnn! I can't wait to read more x3

Love Vi
9/12/2012 c1 10CassielT
Awww kawai D Sakuma is so cute. and him having twin sisters is just adorable.
I can't wait for the next chapter. pleeease hurry!
Cass
9/12/2012 c1 7Rosaline-Dark-Alcore
kawaiiiiiii!please uplod soon
9/12/2012 c1 5FluffyLavandelClouds
The titel only made me already laugh, the story it self not really. Poor Sakuma-kub, it's hard to be in love with your best friend, at least I think