for Cosmic Dust

Keep on going
5/6/2013 c5 5War Sage
Good chapter.
2/15/2013 c4 12CodesInCamelCase
Alright, this is good so far, although there is one thing I really do need to point out.
"Making up his mind he fired the last two rounds at the grey and blue suit both impacting the left knee of the suit, the rounds themselves did nothing but the concussive force was enough to shear the leg partly off."
Unless the weapon being used here was a beam weapon, that shot should not have harmed the Duel. Phase Shift Armor withstands physical weapons such as bullets and metal blades, but it can be overpowered... if you fire a barrage of large anti-ship missiles at a suit (GS43/44)

Anyway, I know nothing of EVE/Dust 514 but I'm still liking this. It's interest... Kira and Vincenzo (I'm guessing it's a self insert, right) seem to be getting along okay.
2/15/2013 c4 3trekki859
Epic story man this is beautiful I really hope you keep it up btw RoZe THORN is my main toon
10/22/2012 c1 Connor Parafist
You clearly aren't looking deep enough into Gundam Seed fanfiction Azreal. If gritty, combat, which follows a new and original plot is your thing...I would recommend Maderfole's Golden Age trilogy and Shadow Cell's rewrite of Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.

Maderfole's story is fucking long (3 stories, over a million words, and still ongoing) and Shadow Cell just finished the last of his rewrites (Eternity) so there is plenty to read for both.
10/19/2012 c3 Guest
I have absolutely no clue as to what this eve dust thing is, but I'm still enjoying the story very much! :D Just found it today.

And I don't like high school fics either unless there's some plausible plot in it (in which case it's not quite a high school fic XD) a lot of high school fics are poorly written, too, so that throws me off, too D:

I like GS rewrites as well, especially if they stick (mostly) to the original storyline :3 (as in, the general events and major events are mostly the same, like the Cyclops system in JOSH-A and the battle of Jachin Due at the end and stuff)

Hope to see an update on this soon! :D
10/18/2012 c3 10DX1998
Hmm...Sky was right, this is an interesting fic. I don't have any real experience with EVE, but this certainly looks interesting :)

And rant away, SEED is a dying fandom these days, though if Sunrise would get off their lazy butts and release the HD Remaster in English it would help matters. As for the fic itself...it is certainly a new idea, which helps matters. I like how you are putting the crossover parts in without overwhelming too much of the original story.

Looking forward to seeing more of this. :D
9/20/2012 c2 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
9/13/2012 c1 Wraith Five
I have to say, I've never really looked into the whole EVE Online thing (not my kind of game...), but this chapter was pretty good! I do agree with you and SkywalkerT-65, I think there are waaay to many 'highschool' and such type fics. I came here for mobile suits and other sci-fi goodness!
Well, like SkywalkerT-65 said, this definitely looks like it has a lot of potential! I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings!
Wraith Five
9/12/2012 c1 28SkywalkerT-65
Hmm...this is an interesting fic. Very rare where someone crosses SEED with anything other than another Gundam series. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes...it has some real potential.

And I know what you mean about the 'romance' or 'high school' fics polluting this section. I tried to go a different route myself, but I haven't had the time to continue my fic. Hopefully reading fics like this get me back to Archangel...

In any case, I'm looking forward to another update of this (and don't be discouraged if you don't get a lot of views/reviews...the SEED section doesn't give much in the way of views/reviews even for the very best of fics).