for Journey Unknown: Traveling a New World

3/1/2015 c2 reviewer
lovely chapter
7/30/2014 c2 Tdtmedic
Just wanted you to know I thought this story was great
9/27/2013 c2 Biblio388
That was a very entertaining chapter. The interaction between the characters and the way everyone reacts to the newcomers makes for a good story. Can't wait to read more from this fic.
9/27/2013 c1 Biblio388
That was a really intriguing first chapter. The plot so far is cool and the way the characters are handling things is good as well. Looking forward to reading more.
1/26/2013 c2 ImagineBreaker7
Hahaha I wonder what Naruto said to Konoka. I think this story looks good and I look forward to your next chapter.
1/14/2013 c2 6Lightningblade49
Great crossover,Good choice in characters im especially enjoying Naruto and Hinata's interactions and the frustration Naruto is dishing out to others.
1/8/2013 c2 Alex2909
i am really happy this story was continued, it's really awesome. naruto is awesome in this story, hilarity ensues as hinata scolds him and he flirts with everyone. i can't wait for more about naruto and the stalker group and evangeline.
please update soon
1/6/2013 c2 Argorok
This is an unbelievable story so far, please keep up the good work and update again soon. Also have Evangeline completely fall in love with Naruto, I think that will be interesting.
1/6/2013 c2 3Markus-Antonius
I love how your naruto acts its just awesome!

Hmmm... It seems he has met asuna before... Maybe...

Oh I can't wait for the evangeline/naruto confrontation!
1/5/2013 c2 2Gundamvid
Wow! Great chapter! Love how you end with Naruto and Evangeline's meeting.
1/5/2013 c2 2bakapervert
Thanks for the update.
1/5/2013 c2 3kamikage86
YES, I LOVE IT, UPDATE SOON!
1/5/2013 c2 1ddcj1990
Wow nice job with this chapter
1/5/2013 c2 Yami Arashi
awesome!
1/5/2013 c2 Silber D. Wolf
great and fun chapter, I hope that you update soon
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »