for SGU 3 Years

12/8/2019 c5 discotimelord1
I have thoroughly enjoyed your story.

I hope one day you write more.
4/18/2019 c5 Guest
please continue this one. I would like to see how Eli gets out of the trouble he is in.
5/28/2016 c1 Guest
Is this story finished
3/22/2015 c1 nkowaliuk
Yours is the best SGU fic I have found and I am enjoying it very much. It was terrible that they abandoned the show and I hope you don't do the same with this fic, I would absolutely love to see it completed.
12/8/2014 c5 Guest
u need to kkeep goin with this story
11/6/2014 c5 nathan
hope u keep goin with it
10/5/2014 c5 Guest
u goin to keep goin on with the story
10/1/2014 c5 orionastro
very good story so far , i hope you can update this awesome story Soon . cant hardly wait for the next chapters.
9/22/2014 c5 nkowaliuk
Are you planning on finishing this?
9/17/2014 c5 Guest
keep goin
9/19/2014 c5 5Bing Bing 9312
Alright. I don't usually leave reviews but for two exceptions: if the story is awesome, or if I REALLY want the author to continue writing because I'm enjoying the story. The latter is the reason in your story's case. I really like this. I always felt Stargate Universe was ended (cancelled) far too soon. I therefore greatly enjoy reading about possible continuations. Yours is intriguing. Most I've read seem to give an offhand explanation as to how Eli survived and then jump straight to the end of the journey to the next galaxy. I'm liking reading about Eli's experience during those three years so far. I also like the way you jump back and forth between Eli's experience and little flashes of the crew coming out of stasis. Also, I'm glad you brought Atlantis into this. I always thought they should have at least referenced it more in the show. Anyway, I really like your story and I can't wait to read more.
9/17/2014 c5 48Alex Mcpherson
Nice update. Working on next chapter?
9/16/2014 c5 qingbest
YES YES IT UPDATES! Very good characterization. Oh the irony of being trapped inside another persons body.
4/11/2013 c3 RevanNaberrie
I also liked BrandL's suggestion. During the three years of going back and fourth. Eli should complete his degree at MIT as well as spend some time on Atlantis working with Dr Rodney McKay and Dr Radik Zelenka. I am sure the Ancient Database on Atlantis could shed some light on the Destiny. Also I'm sure some of these galaxies the Destiny passes through might have Naquadah. It wouldn't hurt for Eli to learn how to build a Mark 1 or Mark II Naquadah Generator.
4/11/2013 c4 RevanNaberrie
Excellent story keep it going.

Suggestions.
Need to fix spelling of colonel in chapter 4.

Add a separation between past and present events.
24 Page 1 2 Next »