for The Awakening Part I: Second Chance

5/24/2016 c1 1Tidders
Ughhhhhhhhh, the main character is THAT kind of person.
8/14/2015 c9 1Arkraiththeepicbrony
Woah I dint know that quote was actually from Pokemon. Second time reading is just as amaziing
2/1/2015 c1 nipstain
GAAAAY
1/5/2015 c9 Psy is a Gardevoir
Awwww! So sweet! I'll admit lemons/close to lemons aren't really my thing but the rest of the story is so adorable! I love every one of those Pokémon! (Absol, Riolu, Feraligatr and Gardevoir are my favorites.) I hope you update soon!
9/22/2014 c9 4UnsungMelody2209
That was a pretty great story. Had lots of emotions and a well thought out plot. I really hope that this story will continue. I cant wait to read the next part. Hopefully it's out already since this was last updated some ungodly amount if time ago. Anyway. Great job I really enjoyed the story. It was unique to say the least. Continue the good work :)
8/5/2014 c1 Hepemopalmo
I know its too early but reading the first chapter REALLY filled the empty gap I was looking for after reading another great story. Glad you made this :D
6/12/2013 c1 Guest
ship it like fed x
4/6/2013 c8 Ace of Snipers
Do you mean The Fragrance Of Dark Coffee from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney?
1/20/2013 c9 DaredChance
I have sincerely and thoroughly enjoyed the first part of this story, and hope 'n pray that it will last much longer.
Thank you for this and do us all a favor and keep up the good work.
11/25/2012 c9 1Silentshadow011
I only have one concern with this fic, and it's that shiny Pokemon are just colored differently, they aren't much different from regularity colored Pokemon. However fics have the liberty to alter aspects, so just so you know.

Overall

this has been quite the magnificent story. I'm very impressed with how well you can create scenarios that yank at heart strings. You have an admirable talent at the romantic scenes this is an unforgettable work you've produced, you should be proud.
11/23/2012 c2 4a better name
Seems okay... Your character strikes me as something of a Gary Stu.
Speaks with Pokemon, rescues abused Pokemon, gets with the hot lady Pokemon, is some kind of hero... Nothing wrong with sharing a little fantasy, but it doesn't always make for great reading.

-excerpt-
Geanne tapped me on the shoulder and gestured to herself. "Normally Gardevoirs aren't colored like me. If a Pokemon has an uncommon color, they're referred to as 'shiny'. 'Shiny' Pokemon are usually much more powerful than their commonly-colored counterparts, and often have special abilities that are unique to them."
-excerpt-
I assume that you know that's not how that normally works? In game, shinies' stats and abilities are the same as their non-shiny counterparts. All's fair in fanfic and war, but thought I'd make sure you knew that.
11/16/2012 c9 4nastykiller
this is a very good story and I really enjoyed, even though I took my about 4 hours to read all 9 chapters
11/13/2012 c9 Shadow Cloud 5283
great story! cant wait for part 2! also how many people tried to call that number? wouldn't that be funny? This is great, I'm still having issues with my stories, and hopefully i can over come my writers block also.
11/2/2012 c8 Shadow Cloud 5283
God! Why do you make so many good stories? I'm at the point of tearing up right now! Ah, any ways, great story as usual. I'm predicting some foreshadowing here, with Tim... don't give anything away!
10/8/2012 c6 1SneakyDevil
I have to say, I'm impressed. Not many Pokemon fanfics could pull off what your doing with plot/ romance.

Good Hob, keep it up!