FanFiction.Net
for BLIND SIGHTED

3/21/2022 c6 tram-train
What happened in continueing the story?
12/9/2019 c1 6LEE blenderiano
hey man any update? you should keek going this story
5/4/2016 c6 3Jugal the drgnwarrior
Come on man! Are u dead or something? If not then update the story...
1/29/2015 c6 Guest
This is good please continue because I don't like to wait long for amazing storys.
5/28/2014 c6 KageroXover
Not bad, infact I love it! It's really rare to find story like this. I don't know where you get the idea, but this is amazing! I really hope you can continue this story and finish it..
5/22/2013 c6 Nick
Not to annoy you or anything but when is the sequal to the adventures in rio coming out? (Impossible meets possible) if so take all the time you need as their is no rush
Over and out
4/27/2013 c1 4Kraft58
Hello there Nebula Descendant Of Chaos, since this is the first time I'm reading your stories I should probably tell you that I am a critic, and I will go into great detail in my reviews. Please be aware that anything I talk about is not meant to discourage you, but is meant to help you improve. Please take it with a grain of salt, and don't think I'm being harsh. Let's begin.

GOOD THINGS:

Dialogue: I personally really enjoy the dialogue written in this chapter. I can imagine both Jesse Eisenberg and Anne Hathaway speaking these lines almost as if they're performing them in one of the RIO sequels. They run fluent and smooth for the most part, and very little of it seems stiff. You also managed to keep Blu and Jewel in character throughout most of their dialogue. There wasn't a moment where I thought okay this isn't Blu, or this isn't Jewel. So great job there.

Story: The story you are trying to tell does shine through. It almost throws us right into everything, and to start it off 15 years ago is a unique twist. I've yet to see very many people touch upon the subject of Blu being a chick or what happened to Blu in his childhood, simply because it was in the movie. The originality shined through and set you apart for the most part.

BAD THINGS:

Descriptive narrative: One of the few things I can see that need to be worked on the tiniest bit is the narrative, there's no real hook that draws the reader in. Perhaps you could show us what is happening through using the five senses. I'd love to hear the jungle while reading, taste whatever the characters are eating, anything that could allow me to experience their world.

Word Choice: Another thing you should try working on is the word choice. Avoid using was, had, and -ly adjectives. They tell us instead of show us. The beginning of this chapter could be so much stronger, if you cut out happily and other words. Draw us in.

Overall Experience:

Despite the few nitpicks on my end, I really do enjoy this. I love your depiction of Blu and Jewel's relationship. It's fun, and it's how I actually do imagine Blu and Jewel's interaction with one another. The whole last one is a rotten egg thing, that is the golden egg that won me over to believing Blu and Jewel being right here with me right now. Good job. You've got talent.
3/6/2013 c6 1bobi4500
I'm not a fan of supernatural... BUT THIS IS AWSOME! Every chapter is perfect, no spelling or grammar mistakes, enthralling plot, conflict, romance... everything is here. I love this story. You must keep writing it.
3/3/2013 c6 Nick
Good to see your back in action! I thought this chapter was funny be cuz of the comedy bits, such as blu mistaken the "devils" as rafaels kids :)
Take all the time you want and need for the next chapter

Over and out
3/3/2013 c6 24Ricardo the Black Hawk
Great chapter, my friend. Looks like the story is getting really epic.

Rico out.
3/3/2013 c6 redacted fanfiction user
Nice chapter, looks like the whole gang is coming together. Good job.
2/11/2013 c5 9Nebula Descendant Of Chaos
just to you guys know, i am currently having problems in my personal time that i keep forgetting rio so have patients. its not easy thinking different stories at the same time!
2/10/2013 c5 7Blu100-Jewel100
Where's chapter six? I want to read more
1/16/2013 c5 redacted fanfiction user
I could wait for the next update. And if you need help ask me. Don't be afraid. :)
12/29/2012 c4 narintor49
I can help you with the storyline
If you wanna heared it, just PM me,Okay?
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »