for the world of light and darkness

1/16 c4 8youngmark
I got no comments on this one. Nothing comes to mind.
1/15 c3 youngmark
An amnesia plotline, too?
1/14 c2 youngmark
Damn dude, this story has walls of texts. XD
1/13 c1 youngmark
Oh god, your longest chapter yet. And of course it's Clannad. XD
6/17/2017 c1 Neema Amiry
I want more
6/17/2017 c4 Neema Amiry
I love it
11/4/2016 c4 jowalker561
This is an amazing story. I got me to cry and smile I hope you can continue this story. Keep up the good work
6/15/2014 c4 3Narut0
I hate u, sunuvabitch, U made me Fucking cry at the break up and Naruto's confession that he wasn't worth it, and u left it just like that, I hoped u would've made two more chapters so that maybe I can see them reconcile now it seems cliche to reconcile now because u just broke them apart AGAIN second times the charm but third is no, now it would feel weird if they ever get back, I hate u for writing too much clannad mixed in fanfic, I HATE U UNTIL I CAN SEE IF I WANT HAVE THE FEELING OF AWKWARDNESS IF U CREATE A CHAPTER WHERE THE RECONCILE BUT IT FEELS SO CLICHE I HOPE I HATE U UNTIL I DONT GET THAT FEELING. Either way a good story I just can't say how great it is as I am Fucking sad, this is just like clannad but u stopped at such a breakpoint chapter.
3/5/2014 c4 ilovenaruto6
It's really good :D
but it's kinda sad that he doesn't remember his ninja life 3
and ive always liked tomoyo too :DDD
1/13/2014 c3 Qzh
As long as that guy aint sasuke im good lol.
1/13/2014 c1 Qzh
Is the little girl his daughter from the ninja world?
Would make sense if he gathers all the orbs and has the girl in this world or goes back.
10/19/2013 c3 1kurifu gari
awesome story so far will naruto remember his daughter when they eventually meet? Will she tell him of his other life?
3/26/2013 c3 Soulbow109
Great story so far hope you update it soon. Specially considering I really want to know why Naruko became all evil.
2/22/2013 c1 6raveman2
Ok. You had Naruto meet Tomoya first at the bakery with Nagisa and then at high school you made it like they had been friends since middle school? Am I missing something here?
Tomoya would of said something when he first saw Naruto at the bread shop.
1/29/2013 c3 3Oshiga Lucis Bahamut
ooooookkkeeeyyy esa niƱa (la hija de naruto) me da miedo D:
25 Page 1 2 Next »