for Head Trip

11/17/2012 c12 51Rebecca1
Well Reid warned them and warned them and then warned them some more and they just won't listen ! God even I'm frustrated by them so I can't imagine how Reid must be feeling - poor Jessica and Jack though , Jack especially . I don't want Hotch to havta quit his job to take care of Jack cos there's no-one else to take care of him and it's unfair to kill Jessica :-( Maybe he just said that and is trying to scare her or something and he hasn't killed her ? Maybe , and he'd better not do anything to Jack .

Great chapter :D
11/17/2012 c12 ripon
Oh God! Not Jessica as well! Just planning my review as I read, and preparing to say how amused I am by the Tobias/Reid situation and Garcia and Morgan and the ice cream, when you throw that horror into the works! Well done!
11/17/2012 c12 Rochir
Oh sh** oh sh** oh sh** oh sh** oh sh**

Wonder who's going thru the roof first - Hotch or Reid? (:-(
11/17/2012 c12 Violet Eternity
Omg please update!
11/17/2012 c12 Shining Sunny
I give you my permission to kill jessica brooks. I absolutely forbid you to kill baby jack hotchner.
11/17/2012 c12 16LoveReid
Oh hell... It just got real! Idk if I can wait till Saturday for the next chapter!
Btw is Reid really crazy? Tobias has been hanging around for a while now.
11/11/2012 c11 1Jesse.Stakin
Awesome chapter! Update soon please :)
11/11/2012 c11 51Rebecca1
Wow , I actually really , really love this . It's strange that of all people he's seeing it's Tobias , great twist on that front :D They really need to start believing Reid , he's been right up to this point ! It was strange that it was Hotch hell bent on it being Booker and that Morgan didn't believe it

Great story so far :D
11/11/2012 c11 ripon
Love the use of Tobias! He is haunting Reid and I can't see that going too well if the team find out! Good dialogue between Reid and Hotch - real anger from Spencer is met by Hotch's disciplined and calm attitude. Great contrast. Also enjoyed Henry's interjection! Update soon. Well done.
11/11/2012 c11 LaRieNGuBleR
I still want to believe that Spencer was fine, but everytime he saw Tobias, it didn't help me at all.
11/11/2012 c11 Rochir
Lol - just gotta love a snarky Reid! *snort*
11/11/2012 c11 10theangelsarecoming
I'm super incredibly cool? You're super incredibly cool!
11/10/2012 c11 2pipinheart
Well, this will be an interesting ride on how this pans out.

Can't wait to see.
11/3/2012 c10 LaRieNGuBleR
Morgan was so annoying, and Hotch was so persistent :) But it's good becoz if he wasn't, Reid might be dead by now.

Damn the cliffhanger, you make me crazy! Please update.
11/3/2012 c10 10jahmat
This story is wonderful. Your characterization is excellent. I really like how you used Tobias as Reid's "hallucinatory" partner. The "Tobias" persona from "Revelations" was very gentle and caring, unlike "Charles" or "Raphael."

I consider that episode one of the best written episodes of the series, so far.

Can't wait for the next chapter of this fic to find out what happens to Booker and Reid.
244 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »