for Head Trip

10/3/2012 c5 Guest
The team is so screwed with their not believing Reid. Hope Reid has them eat humble pie when he saves the day.
10/2/2012 c5 LaRieNGuBleR
I understand Morgan, but seriously, why didn't he trust his best friend, his brother, just once.

Now Spencer had to get out and proof to the team that he was right. But who know what will happen to Spencer out there when he is alone. (well, he's not alone, he had Tobias :P)
10/2/2012 c5 Guest
Knew it. Hope the team gets egg on their faces. Reid will prove it is Booker soon.
10/2/2012 c5 tannerose5
Jeez. why didn't they believe him? Now, he's off and running. Hope Morgan feels like he let Reid down, again. Because, he and Hotch have.
9/27/2012 c4 Shining Sunny
Looks like the LSD set off his schizophrenia preset.
9/27/2012 c4 LaRieNGuBleR
I think I know what was Reid and Tobias were thinking, hope they (and I ) are right about the unsub.

Interesting question. Why Tobias haven't gone yet? It's just becoz Reid hadn't got the answer he needed, or there's something wrong with him?

Until next time.
9/27/2012 c4 The Royal Cupcake
Update soon!
9/27/2012 c4 12MysticalWhispers
YES PLEASE Y WOULD U STOP I NEED MORE FREAKING MORE FUCKING MORE OF THIS AMAZING BREATHTAKING STORY Y WOULD U TEASE US LIKE THIS, I HATE U YET LOVE U, MIXED FUCKING EMOTIONS I LOVE U SO FUCKING MUCH!
9/27/2012 c4 14cardcaptor eternity
nice! i like it so far! keep it up! D D
9/27/2012 c4 1lolyncut
I thought so. AND, I really don't like Hotch. he seems to think Reid poisoned himself by taking the drug willingly.
9/27/2012 c4 5RollinsGirl39
That's great Morgan found Reid he can be seen by a doctor to figure out what poison he's been poison with
9/27/2012 c4 Guest
It is Booker is that is after the team? He gave himself away when He mentioned Reid's love of coffee and when he did not want the bottles touched or studied. Hope Reid convinces the team and saves the day.
9/21/2012 c3 moonlight fire xx
great chapter, really enjoying it, update soon plz
9/21/2012 c3 LaRieNGuBleR
Oh! Wow! I kinda enjoy these 2 guys' argrument, it's fun reading. I feel like watching two smart guys trying to solve all the mystery of this case, follow the trail bit by bit.

But if look closely, all of these had happened in Spencer's head! He and his precious subconscious (disguised in Tobias Hankel) were trying to figure everything out, without any help from the team. Tobias was right, Spencer was not an idiot, he's smarter than he thought, although he had no idea and underestimated his genius brain a bit.

Until next time :)