for Head Trip

9/21/2012 c3 Guest
You know sometimes you have a feeling that Reid has most of case solved and he is just waiting for the rest of the team to catch up or they get in the direction he needs for him to take over. This is such a case despite him being drugged. The rest of team almost seem to be running around with their heads cut off except for maybe Hotch and he is 3 or 4 step behind Reid.
9/21/2012 c3 tannerose5
It's a little confusing, but I really like this story.
9/21/2012 c3 becs
good story. The team really need to find reid but even in his confusion he is still ahead. Morgan needs to believe reid was poisoned.
9/21/2012 c3 Guest
The Unsub won't know what hit him unfortunately neither does Reid. His team is about 3 or 4 steps behind him in solving the case.
9/18/2012 c1 sillyoldthing
This story is really good. I really like the dialogue between Reid and his alter ego. Please update soon.
9/18/2012 c2 Guest
Is Reid going to be like Get smart? Be like agent 86 but smart and knows more about what he is doing. People try to get him but his own clumsiness and LSD protect from the bad guys as he is solving the case and his team is floundering and being targeted by unsub but he does not even notice because he is after the goal of solving the case. That will make it frustrating and suspenseful for the team and the unsub because they both don't know what he is doing or how out of it he really is. Looking forward to more chaos that Reid can cause.
9/18/2012 c2 Shining Sunny
This story seems to have a bit Alice in Wonderland theme going on.
9/18/2012 c2 5Sunshine-Midnight123
Very intriguing!
9/18/2012 c2 5marcallie
I am really loving it (and not just because you worked in my questions about the LSD). Somehow the rabbits seem exactly what Reid would see if he were tripping.
9/18/2012 c2 LaRieNGuBleR
Spencer's subconscious is quite amazing, but also thrilling me at the same time, like he always felt that he had to prove himself that he wasn't weak, he wasn't just a walking encyclopedia but a human being that had feelings, needed acceptance and the place he belonged to. For me it's quite sad.

Talking to the hallucination in your head looks like you're losing your mind, but in his case I don't know, he's different.

Until next time :)
9/18/2012 c2 tannerose5
One crazy chapter. I hope to god Reid really isn't losing it. I'll quit reading. Hate Reid goes nuts story.
9/18/2012 c1 Guest
Nice start, but I doubt they'd know Reid had been poisoned by LSD so quickly, I'd think they'd need a blood test to confirm what drug he'd been given. LSD can mimic so many various drugs, both legal and illegal, and so for the team to immediately know he'd been given LSD is a little bit too much to believe.
9/18/2012 c2 MCat04
This is scary, specially if you take into consideration that there are ongoing studies linking the use of LSD and the onset of schizophrenia in vulnerable subjects...
I liked the way you wrote the confusion and the storm of images in Reid's mind. Keep going!
9/17/2012 c1 marcallie
I think they figured out a little too easily that he was tripping on LSD. I could see where they'd think he was on something, but I would think their first thoughts would be Dilaudid or schizophrenia. Even if they figured he was given something, why would LSD be the first thing they thought of?
9/16/2012 c1 tannerose5
Please update as soon as possible, even earlier. This is great beginning to what I think will be a great story.
244 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »