for Head Trip

3/13/2013 c27 10theangelsarecoming
This THE END. has a sense of closure, thank you so much for writing that! :)
3/13/2013 c27 Chip D
NOOOOO! REID! You write a fantastic story! Part of me wishes that you will write another chapter for the team's reaction, yet I know that leaving it here will be best.
3/13/2013 c27 5marcallie
This is the only Reid-going-crazy story I've ever read that didn't piss me off because it didn't seem too easy. Most stories make Reid become schizophrenic because it's an easy plot device. Your story seemed much more real and believable. And it also makes it completely obvious why Reid would choose to be insane.
3/13/2013 c27 2HarlesAugust
THE FUCK? I love it! I need to reread the very end though to kinda figure it out better but all in all? Lovely!
3/13/2013 c27 110hatochiisaiINACTIVE
... now we need an epilogue for the epilogue... to find out if Reid gets away with it... LOL
3/13/2013 c27 Shining Sunny
I knew I wouldn't like this better than the ending of the last chapter. Not that it isn't a great story, but you're a little too cruel to the characters. I'll be sticking around for your next story, which you'll undoubtly be cruel to Reid again. See ya!
3/13/2013 c27 2Jabberswife
Wow. I have to admit, I liked the ending. It was disturbing. But it worked for me. I had a little problem with the trial, but that's because I'm a lawyer and I know how these things work. :) (Diana's mental illness would never have been brought up and the prosecutor, if he felt he just had to call Reid, would have brought up the drugging in order to keep it from looking like he was trying to hide it.) But all in all, I liked you ending it not really sure if it was real or not. Pretty interesting choice.
3/11/2013 c26 Adel
I really enjoyed the first half of this story. Perhaps I am one of those people who will need the epilogue to appreciate the other half. Although I understand that we mostly saw this from Reid's POV and that his mind was fractured, the last half was a bit too melodramatic for my tastes. Or perhaps I just can't relate to the motives of deranged psychopaths in general? Both Hotch and Reid seemed somehwhat OOC in the end, especially Hotch. Thank you for taking the time to write this for our entertainment.
3/11/2013 c26 Marla
Sorry, hit post my accident, I'm on my phone.

Even though I was a bit harsh in this review, I still love your writing — I'd only reccomend you flesh out the details more before starting writing next time to ensure that you maintain focus and direction. Also, readers don't like ambiguous endings. We like clear-cut statements on what happens next. We read Fanfiction for the authour to tell us these things, not to have to come up with our own endings. A good ambiguous ending is more along the lines of everything being resolved, but then one character is still struggling with a drug addiction and we don't know if he'll stay clean or not, and then in spite of that the authour still says 'even if he doesn't stay clean it doesn't matter because his family will support him' or 'if he slips up again he'll die but he's already resigned to death.' That's an ambiguous ending. No plotlines are incomplete; there's just a hint of uncertainty for what direction the future will go in — but the authour tells us the outcomes of these futures indirectly so the reader can imagine this in the authour's continuity.
3/11/2013 c26 Marla
That was kind of disappointing, honestly. You made the characters too oblivious, in my opinion — them just letting the sister go? Seriously? It was unrealistic to think they wouldn't put the pieces together, and it was really their own obfuscating stupidity that killed them.

I loved how this started off, and I love all your other stories — this one simply fell a bit flat. I feel as if had you made this shorter and more concise, it would have been a lot more of an effective story. High Reid was simply delightful, and you portrayed his descent well; at the same time, the other characters felt cold and devoid of personality save for their obligation to be bumbling idiots.

I still liked this story, mind you — however, it's incomplete. This ending isn't just ambiguous, it's nonexistent. All that aside, I hope you continue writing Criminal Minds Reid-centric fic. Even though I was a bit harsh in this reciew
3/10/2013 c26 Guest
Epilogue please!
3/10/2013 c26 carly
I really didnt understand this story at all, everything seemed a bit frantic and over complicated so i kind of expected it all to have been an dream or an hallucination or something. It did start off wiv a good storyline though.
3/10/2013 c26 moonlight fire xx
I think you should make an epiloge, but great chapter, well done
3/9/2013 c26 8UnDeanifiedMadness
More? Please? I got a little confused *shrugs* I still liked it though :D
3/9/2013 c26 10theangelsarecoming
What...
WHAT/!?

YOU CAN JUST END IT LIKE THAT?! PLEASE DON'T END IT LIKE THAT! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME D: HOTCH...REID...REID WILL NEVER KNOW THAT HOTCH WAS SORRY! HOTCH SHOULD BE SORRY, NO DEAD! I...NO...PLEASE...AGHHHH...
244 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »