for Head Trip

3/9/2013 c26 Guest
Please write an ending. I am not a fan of ambiguity. Thanks!
3/9/2013 c26 LaRieNGuBleR
How the whole 'bunnies thing' in the first few chapters has become this? I know you want to let us imagine the end on our own, but I think the epilogue will help us complete the story more than our wild imagination anyway. :P

BTW, just a suggestion, Henry always calls his Godfather 'Uncle Spencer' or 'Uncle Spence', he never call him ' '.
3/9/2013 c26 2Jabberswife
Okay, this seriously can NOT be the last chapter! You really don't intend to leave this with Hotch probably dead, Jack maybe dead, Henry and Reid found but who knows in what condition and no resolution, right?
3/9/2013 c26 Shining Sunny
I don't mind it being ambiguous. Knowing you, the epilogue is probably crueler than this ending anyway.
3/9/2013 c26 justsaying
This was not an ending. If you leave the story like this, you'll have many frustrated readers. I know if your stories end like this, I certainly won't be reading anymore. The whole point in writing a story is to bring it to a conclusion. This is only a continuation of the story, NOT an ending.
3/9/2013 c26 2HarlesAugust
OH MY GAWD A NEW CHAPTER! AUGHHH! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D: :D :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AY! INTERNET HUGS AND GRATITUDE MAGIC MOON TIARA KISSES!
3/9/2013 c26 ripon
epilogue please!
3/4/2013 c25 5marcallie
Wow, Jack is the real hero in all this, isn't he? And Booker reminds me of some of my "tough" high school students, who back into my arms and tell whoever they're mad at, "You're lucky the teacher's holding me back."
3/4/2013 c25 Guest
Awesome chapter! Update soon!
3/4/2013 c25 8UnDeanifiedMadness
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh another cliffy, damn that was an intense chapter. Update again soon please.
3/4/2013 c25 ripon
Great, tense chapter and I am glad Hotch isn't a monster! Reid's mind seems to be gone but hopefully not forever. Well written and Eva at the station was interesting. Morgan to the rescue!
3/4/2013 c25 theangelsarecom
It's theangelsarecoming!

Well, that was amazing! The only problem with this is that I sense that it's coming to end and I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN! :((((
3/3/2013 c25 LaRieNGuBleR
You know what? Although those words Jack spoke with his daddy reminds me of the words JJ had said to 'Prince of Darkness' in CM, but I think you did a really good job here! This turned the table on the present situation, and I liked the outcome. ;)

If Morgan was at his best, I think his profiling skill would have been able to detect that sth was off with Eva, well, sooner and better.

PS. When Spencer talked with Tobias about waking up, I really wish that when he opens his eyes, he will find himself in hospital bed with Morgan eating his Jello, and tell him that he has been in coma for a week, and all of this was just his crazy coma-induced dream. :P
2/26/2013 c24 2kiki2222
More please!:)
2/25/2013 c24 Guest
Update soon! Love this chapter but hate the cliff ending!
244 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »