for Head Trip

2/24/2013 c24 ripon
Oh you really better update soon! Tremendous chapter in this surreal story. Reid is so out of it and Hotch so compromise by Jack's fate that everything is in the wind. Confusing at times but compelling. And the Unsubs are delightfully nasty, Eva especially.
2/23/2013 c24 LaRieNGuBleR
What was this sick game? I can't follow it. If I'm not wrong, it means Spencer had to kill Jack and Hotch had to kill Henry like they had made the decisions? O_o Where's the team when they need them the most? Urgh! I think I may plan to kill you very soon, you'd better start finding where to hide. :)
2/23/2013 c24 5marcallie
Actually, this isn't such a cliffhanger. I'm not disparaging your writing; it's my own unwillingness to believe badly of them that makes me so sure that neither Hotch nor Reid would hurt the children. And I don't really think you'll kill all of them off, although I guess it's possible. So, somehow, either the team will get there in time, or they'll find a way out.
2/23/2013 c24 summerscreek
Brilliantly suspenseful as always
2/23/2013 c24 10theangelsarecoming
By far my favourite chapter! :)
2/20/2013 c23 2HarlesAugust
PLEASE MORE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AASE! OH MY GOSH I NEED TO know what happens so badly I CAN'T STAND IT! I love your crazy reid that you have developed.
2/17/2013 c23 Guest
Awesome chapter, update soon !
2/17/2013 c23 19TheMysteriousGeek2345
What...? Oh, God. Please don't say Reid is going mad...? :( NOOO! We need him! Carry on please!
2/17/2013 c23 10theangelsarecoming
Ahhhhh so gooood
2/16/2013 c23 5marcallie
Poor Reid. Poor Hotch. Poor everybody. But I still say you better not kill either of those kids.
2/16/2013 c23 LaRieNGuBleR
Is this real? The chapter has ended here and I didn't know what's going on except Hotch's presence and Spencer's hallucination? Gosh! You're torturing me!
2/16/2013 c23 ripon
"Curiouser and curiouser," said Alice!
2/10/2013 c22 8UnDeanifiedMadness
ARGHHHHHHHHHH! Cliffy! Dang it, got me going then you stop it there? *dies* Hahaha kidding, great chapter keep up the good work!
2/10/2013 c22 THEANGELSARECOMI
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT HANGING LIKE THAT D:
I LOVE YOU
AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhHhHhHHhhhH hHh D:
2/10/2013 c22 5marcallie
Oh boy. Will Hotch ever be able to forgive Reid? I'm thinking Reid needs to do something extremely heroic saving both boys, or they'll never be able to get past this.
244 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »