for Head Trip

1/26/2013 c20 1Serenity I. Noir
Oh Gods! Wth? I swear this story just keeps getting more and more insane! I don't like your portrayal of Hotch but that's alright. :) your story not mine. Regardless, I love this story an can't wait to read the rest of this story, to the end. Thanks for the epic work of literature!

S.I.N.
1/26/2013 c20 11kalliopeia
I believe I may have mentioned this previously, but I adore this story. I have, however, come up with one more thing I appreciate about it: PO'd Hotch is the best Hotch.

Keep up the good work.
1/26/2013 c20 LaRieNGuBleR
I know. It's not enough but it's a start, isn't it? And I have few writers that working to fill those 'missing gaps', so I'm fine with that. My only hope is that CM writer won't bring the aftermath up again, I just wish this nightmare is really over.

Oh Dear! Whatever Spencer chooses, the kids will die anyway. Don't hurt them please. (puppy eyes) I'm looking forward to read the next chapter.
1/26/2013 c20 Shining Sunny
Do you remember when I forbid you to kill Jack some time ago? That demand is still in effect. I will also make another demand of not killing Henry. Everyone else lives is up to you, including Reid.
1/26/2013 c20 10theangelsarecoming
THIS IS LIKE TOBIAS HANKLE ALL OVER AGAIN D:
1/26/2013 c20 5marcallie
Okay, about time for the team to show up. Enough screwing with what little is left of Reid's mind. Maybe he can choose for Tobias to be killed and leave the kids alone. Or, you know, do something completely heroic and save everyone. Or maybe Eva will save the day because she's pissed about her aunt and uncle.
1/14/2013 c19 10theangelsarecoming
So...Reid is fired now? D:
1/13/2013 c19 51Rebecca1
I really hope he hasn't killed JJ or Henry :S That'd be horrid , Eva annoys me almost as much as she seems to be annoying Reid :P Why the art museum , what on earth is the significance of that ... Glad Morgan and Rossi are finally flying down to where Hotch and Reid are , rational people FINALLY . If anyone can calm Hotch down then it's Rossi

Great chapter :D
1/12/2013 c19 5marcallie
Well, the sister is nuttier than a fruitcake, isn't she? But I have to assume that she wasn't in the building that just blew up.

It might be better for everyone at this point if Hotch collapsed from exhaustion and Morgan took over for a while.
1/12/2013 c19 19TheMysteriousGeek2345
JJ is dead. That's ok. Don't really like her. That unsub is an evil P... Please continue, this needs a happy ending (which is unlikely but still)
1/12/2013 c19 LaRieNGuBleR
Urgh! It's really frustrating. Please don't tell me that the body they had found was JJ?

You know what? I really wish that all of this are just the dream or coma-induced dream that Spencer faced when he had slipped into coma after the first explosion. Haha!
1/12/2013 c19 ripon
This is surreal! Even Hotch sounds like he is on a trip! I love it but then I am a child of the 60s! Poor police trying to deal with all this. lol
1/9/2013 c18 TheMysteriousGeek2345
Oh God, someone close to Hotch died- if you killed Reid, I'll be gutted. He's like my fave character. Please continue, and please don't kill Reid- though I guess you havn't as the police would recognise Reid, so I'm guessing one of the BAU kids, or one of the BAU themselves. Though not Reid.
1/6/2013 c18 10theangelsarecoming
Please update soon! You can't leave me hanging like that!
1/6/2013 c18 51Rebecca1
Why did Booker get his sister involved ... unless she knew all along - at least Reid knows Jack's alive that's something . I've got a feeling Hotch'll be furious with Reid for ripping his stitches and having to go back to hospital but more for the fact that his son's missing and he feels guilty over all this . They all just need to stop , think rationally and then they could figure it out , figure Booker out . And Reid needs to stop with the pain medication I'm pretty sure he could figure it out easier without Tobias opposed to with him ... His focus on Reid will more than likely be how they can find him , Booker doesn't seem all that concerned with anyone else , just him .

Another amazing chapter :D Really don't like giving much away do you ? ;-)
244 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »