for Commodity

3/28 c1 sakura son zukino
Esta genial la historia me encanta. Actualuza porfa
3/26 c8 sakura son zukino
Espero él próximo capitulo. No tardes
2/2 c8 Robyn719
Hello Rui! Please please pretty PLEASE continue this story! It is such a fascinating AU concept for Escaflowne and I am excited to see where the story goes! I hope you have not lost your passion for this and will continue writing!
1/30 c8 Guest
Please update soon! I've re-read this story five or six times since I first discovered it and can't wait to see what's up with Van and likewise with Hitomi. I have suspicions and want to see if I'm even close.
1/24 c8 2Maybe89
That's a very nice story! I hope you'll go on with it? :)
9/24/2017 c8 Meggy-chan08
I'm divided between loving and stanggling Armand. Please dont kill him?
I like your story very much! Hope to hear fom you soon!
8/22/2017 c8 asianinvasion58
Yesssssssss! I've been hoping this would be updated / not a dead fic! Thank you for posting the latest chapter. I'm excited / curious to where you'll take this story!
8/13/2017 c8 9M M Forever
I love this so far! I was wary when I first read the first chapter, as I wasn't sure I'd like what followed (future lemon) but after your note, I was reassured and pressed forward. I love the way you turned the necklaces into their link, and I can't wait to see what happens next. And the Merle moment with the book, telling Van to kiss Hitomi awake was adorable!

Please, update soon!
8/5/2017 c8 Guest
So excited to see an update! Looking forward to the next one. I can't believe that this may be ending soon!
8/5/2017 c8 Aishwarya
I am so thrilled. I was an ardent reader of just you wait and your current story is just as enthralling. I sincerely hope that you choose to complete this story, however long it takes.
8/2/2017 c1 1pinkdynamite
Oh my gosh I almost had a heart attack reading this chapter! First Armond drugging Van, then finding out who/what he is, and the fact that his wife's a witch?! The suspense is killing me! I can't wait for the next update.
8/1/2017 c8 3nofreakingway
OOOH YAYYY! AN UPDATE! I'm so so soooo happy you updated this! I absolutely LOVE this story! Aramand is amazing and I'm adoring the class concepts and Others and everything! I'm so sooo happy you haven't given up on this! Please please pleeeeease update again soon! I'm dying to see how it develops!
8/1/2017 c8 1Nowriting
Great job on the writing.
4/7/2017 c7 Guest
This story is amazing - you, as an author, have a flare for imaginary and evoking emotions. Can't wait to read more!
3/7/2017 c7 Ioialoha
I am so very curious as to where you're going with this. What an interesting AU you've created!
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »