for Scorched Earth

1/22 c70 idk
omfg I'm sooo glad you updated! Awesome chapter as always ;)
1/20 c70 12Jokermask18
Awesome!
1/20 c70 1The Elements Lord
It's good that you're back.
1/20 c70 lamia.lamia
This chapter is making me really despite Unalaq and Yakone, both bastards and evil in their own ways. Victory and defeat seemed to always goes hand in hand for our protagonists.

Thanks for updating again 3 hope you are staying safe in this pandemic as well author !
1/20 c70 TragicFiction
Thanks for the update. It's been a long while but I'm glad your updating
1/20 c70 10splattermusic
You can not believe how happy I was to see this pop up in my notifications! I love how you decided to contrast the original trial in LOK by putting Yakone on the opposite side of the prosecution bench, even if it is at the cost of his own sons. It'll be fun to see the interactions between Korra and Katara moving forward!
1/20 c70 spencermalley935
Thank you for another excellent chapter, It gives me hope for the new year.
12/19/2020 c69 aljaebriel
it took me a few days to get thrpughthisgic and I loved every minute! very genius way you have integrated both shows. i will say though, althpugh you say shipping isnt your thing, id say ypuve built a pretty natural chemistry between Korra and Noatak. You just need to fill in the gaps and it doesnt have to be explicit. there would def be internal struggle for them to recognize their feelings and all. kinda like a puppy love. they are teens afterall lol.. Anyway please return soon!
11/29/2020 c69 9The Shadow Jedi
Thanks for the continuing the story. You made Azula so much more eviler and I love it. Can't wait to see her get what she deserves.
11/9/2020 c65 5RedShirt1453
Poor Ty Lee
11/9/2020 c63 RedShirt1453
Poor Yakone
11/9/2020 c61 RedShirt1453
Wow this was such a good chapter. So many revelations. That one with the spirit water being used on Zuko being the cause of Aangs death is great!
11/8/2020 c54 RedShirt1453
Korra should have killed the Warden! Boo! Blood for the blood God!
11/8/2020 c50 RedShirt1453
No way is this Korra's first kill. She most certainly killed Earth Kingdom soldiers.
11/8/2020 c49 RedShirt1453
Since when did Korra learn how to metal bend in this story? Did I miss something.?
1,229 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »