for Scorched Earth

9/17/2020 c21 deafeningtoast
korra and asami >>>>>> korra and mako
9/17/2020 c11 deafeningtoast
please tell me this is an asami x korra fic
9/17/2020 c9 deafeningtoast
god the similarities between korra and zuko
9/17/2020 c9 deafeningtoast
why do I have the feeling this is gonna turn korra into zuko when he was all like "I have to restore my honor"
9/17/2020 c1 deafeningtoast
the way you write little korra is so like her character
8/23/2020 c69 brucethemoose
Amazing stuff!

This is the first fic I've ever re-read, and its even better than I remember.
8/20/2020 c69 hateme101
love it
8/18/2020 c39 hateme101
I cant believe you killed Hope :'( Thats so sad. I was so happy when you put her in this story but now to kill her off man I'm crying. such a emotional scene
8/16/2020 c29 hateme101
wow she met Hope. I love how you put that in there. Having Hope in there really makes this chapter emotional knowing Hope's background story with her parents and the OG Team Avatar.
8/11/2020 c1 Guest
About 6 years ago I discovered this fix and loved every minute of it! The concept is amazing, the story is so well written that it seamlessly intertwines the characters we know and love into this new political environment. Even the OC's are well crafted and add so much to the story! All the way through there are callbacks and unique small moments that show the level of detail put into this. I just re found this fic after re-watching avatar and this has been on my mind to re read. I don't know if the author finished it because I lost track if it before it was done but regardless if it's completion status I can't wait to immerse myself back into this vivid world. My many thanks to the author!
7/20/2020 c69 Guest
Still the best Avatar story on the net after all these years. Incredible.
6/13/2020 c69 Beobachter
Nice
4/20/2020 c69 selima
Seeing this story alert in my email always gives my heart a little jump. I'm glad to see Katara a bit more lively.

Zhenjin being comatose was unexpected. I guess things hit him harder than I thought. I wonder if he's going to be more ruthless or go a totally different direction.
4/19/2020 c69 xscow
I stopped following this a while back when the flashback with Aang started, and just recently came back to read that part of the story and the remaining chapters. Still a joy to read. It's great to hear from the fire nation side again. Thanks for all your work updating and continuing this story! It's always great to come back and see a new chapter.
4/19/2020 c69 tereburrsia88
Are we gonna hear from Toph again?
Hope all is well during this time and keep up the good work! Been waiting for the continuation of this story for a while but I know you have your own life. Glad you’re back!
1,234 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »