for Scorched Earth

4/18/2020 c69 lamia.lamia
I had always enjoyed these slow chapters because of the amazing development all characters received across the board, no matter who. I'm anxiously awaiting the next part. Thanks for the chapter.
4/18/2020 c69 10splattermusic
AAAHHH! I actually screamed when I saw the notification for this! I'm so glad we got to see the fire nation side of things again, I feel like it's been so long since we've caught up with Asami and Mako! I wonder how Mako feels about the fall of Ba Sing Se with his earth kingdom heritage
3/26/2020 c68 TragicFiction
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next one.
3/25/2020 c68 splattermusic
Wow this was a great refresher chapter and it's good to see where all the chess pieces are lining up. I wonder how Asami and Mako are doing? Especially with the mention of Mr. Sato there at the end. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
3/23/2020 c68 spencermalley935
Another good chapter. I really appreciate that you're still giving us updates because this fic is amazing.
3/23/2020 c68 1axel100
A good update. Thanks for keeping this story going after all these years.
3/23/2020 c68 12Jokermask18
Excellent!
3/16/2020 c42 lamia.lamia
Zhenjin remained as my favorite OCs of yours in this reread. While being the son of Azula, he had his own moral, moltivations and personality ; not just a copy of Azula. I love the way you incorporate him to the ensemble of Fire Nation antagonists and made the 'enemies' of Korra to have more depth than just a collective evil empire.
3/15/2020 c22 lamia.lamia
I'm re-reading this fic and this chapter's ending still stood out to me. The fated union around the legendary cabbage cart. I saw the scene clearly in my head and laughed heartily out loud this time as well as the first time I read it.
3/11/2020 c67 Dressyone22
Your still here and so am i. I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing.
2/11/2020 c67 lamia.lamia
Welcome back ! Still following this fic, still love it !
1/26/2020 c67 Astarte celeste
UPDATE PLSSS I LOVE THIS STORYY
1/21/2020 c67 1Asters
welcome back!
1/16/2020 c67 ScarletKaoru
Hi. I read this chapter the day it came out and have been meaning to write a review ever since. It means so much to me that this updated. It’s one of the first atla fics I ever read, and still remains one of my favorites. I actually got my FF net account so I could bookmark this story. I honestly never expected to see it updated again, until the day it showed up in my inbox. I literally screamed. I love your characterizations, and the way you tie your action in with different character arcs is fascinating. Your story idea is also so unique. I’ve never been able to see season 1 of korra the same way since. I can’t stop seeing your tarrlok. I hope everything is going well for you and just really wants to say thank you so so so much for updating this story. It means so much to me and your writing is still just as amazing as I remembered. I hope that you’ll continue this, but no pressure. Even half finished it’s still one of the most beautifully written and developed fanfics in the fandom
1/14/2020 c67 10splattermusic
If your writing has degraded, I sure haven't noticed! I'm so excited to see the ball rolling for this fic again, especially now that we're back in the present! I just wanna says thanks for writing this whole story and I'm so glad to see that it's still alive!
1,234 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »