for Apples to Apples: Marauder Style

11/14/2013 c1 Guest
peter is sooo cute! :)
12/23/2012 c1 20BlueViolets87
This is such a great story! For one, I love Apples to Apples but this whole scenario is just so perfect and Maraudery.
9/25/2012 c1 11Painting Politics and Poland
I hope that my favorite speaks for itself.
9/18/2012 c1 jameselvendork1123
this was totally, utterly amazing (and a great idea)! also I laughed very, very, very hard when peter read his cards allowed. I love it when people subtly crap on him. although you did forget "imbecile"... one comment - I think remus is a tad more outgoing, especially when with his rowdier friends, though of course he is sombre relative to them. awesome story!
9/18/2012 c1 24riptocs
lol I've played Cards Against Humanity too, it's awesome!
And a very good work :)
9/18/2012 c1 25ferret assassin nin
Well, I love it better this way. A beautiful fic, certainly. I have played Apples to Apples before-it was certainly fun! Although, I hardly won...I don't even think I've won once...oh well. XD Hm...I will have to ask my mom for that card game now for Christmas. XD Let's see...I think all of their cards certainly describe them. Poor Peter; there's always that one person who gets screwed in Apples to Apples. But, it is perhaps one of the most fun word association games I have ever played. Although, I don't like playing Apples to Apples with distant friends...I prefer to play the game with only my closest friends or the friends that I believe can relate to my humor. I think sometimes people get too serious with the game and take it too literal which makes it no fun to play. Anyway, I'm ranting so I'll stop there. On a different note, that threat of McGonagall would make anyone go to bed. XD Glad the idea came to you because it was fun and funny to read.

ferret nin
9/17/2012 c1 8Nerd4ever243
lol it is not blasphemy! It is awesomeness! XD this was pretty funny though towards the end when they said Peter's cards the feels attacked and I got a little teary-eyed :le sigh: why must the feels atttack! ;3; I'll try to play this game! It sounds fun, as well as th other one ;3 ja ne!
9/16/2012 c1 Arashi - IV of VI