for Tranquility

3/25/2016 c36 GwendolynPenguin22
This was one of the best Chronicles of Narnia stories that I have ever read! The interactions between Nat and Ed were so cute and your writing was amazing in general. I loved the plot that you created as well as the characters' bonds. I was either smiling, laughing, or crying the entire time I was reading it! I must ask though, where do you get some of the character's names. They fit with the story perfectly! I'm a writer myself and whenever I create a new character from Narnia or Archenland or Telmar or Calormen or any other magical land, I always have such trouble with naming them a name that fits. I admit that I'm not above going to a baby naming website like or something and searching for fairy-tale inspired names! I know, I know, "Magician's never reveal their secrets", but could you make an exception? Just once?

Anyway, this was a truly magical and magnificent story and I hope you keep writing!
10/12/2015 c36 lillys99
This was such an amazing story, I love the ending Natalie and Edmund are simply perfect for each other, you are an amazing writer! Keep up the good work.
7/22/2014 c36 6songwriter16
What an incredible story! Your writing, for one, is just lovely and your character development is amazing! I love this so much! :)
5/6/2014 c21 Guest
Hey more romance please! Oh and preferably some adventure too! Thanks!
4/18/2014 c30 Guest
100 years is my childhood jam! xD
10/5/2013 c2 17SweetSunnyRose
Very interesting. I liked the description of the janitor.
9/14/2013 c36 GurlNextDoor447
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I loved this story so so so so much! :D
7/13/2013 c5 9Love.Fiction.2022
liking it
7/13/2013 c3 Love.Fiction.2022
great chapter
7/12/2013 c33 7bleeding-roses-16
since edmund was born in the past, and Natalie in the future, wouldn't that in fact make Edmund older? since he would be nearly 70 some odd years older than her by the time she was born? just pointing out. other than that, i feel your doing an amazing job. keep it up.
6/18/2013 c36 Guest
This was a good fanfiction great well rounded story very entertaining and enjoyable. Congratulations on writing such a great story
6/18/2013 c35 Guest
Cute :D
6/18/2013 c34 Guest
Prego sigh I saw this coming but still :/
6/18/2013 c29 Guest
Aww ah ahhh I'm so ahhh
6/18/2013 c27 Guest
Sigh this story is about to reach its climax
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »