for Bonds of Time II: Fighting Fate

2/15 c67 hcrain15
Senior Undersecretary Arthur Weasley! I love it!
1/26 c105 SuperReader3000
This book was amazing. The ending made me cry. Thank you for a story well written.
7/24/2019 c98 2Zayden998
Are you aware that Ron and Sirius have cum at random moments while shouting? Sirius must have been extremely excited while shouting Snape's name
7/23/2019 c93 Zayden998
Oh God... Your killing Victor aren't you? You're substituting Cedric's death for Victor because you don't like Victor for whatever reason.
7/21/2019 c62 Zayden998
Hell hath no fury like a writer scorned

I pity those stupid enough to draw your wrath
7/21/2019 c57 Zayden998
Actually now that I think about it, voldy and wormy couldn't possibly sound so cherry. There wasn't even a hint of sadistic intent. It reckons it's Fate and his fabled wrenches
7/21/2019 c58 Zayden998
Why do I feel like that card was from ol snake face himself, and the breakout was his gift...

Incredible story so far, good work.
7/15/2019 c30 Zayden998
Weren't there about 200 chapters to this story a while ago? I got lost when distracted a year ago and lost the chapter I was on but I swear I was more than a hundred chapters in. Now that I'm reading it from here, it seems completely different. However, I believe you have done a fantastic job with the story so far and the direction you have chosen to take it. Well done
7/2/2019 c95 thereaperd
I really don't get Harry's decision. Given all that Dumbledore did to him and his friends, I would rather die rather than trust him with the truth. I wouldn't even need two seconds t make that decision. I would trust Snape first and that is really hard.
7/1/2019 c88 trevan.richards
the anger at Cho is so dumb
6/30/2019 c83 trevan.richards
they are rather rude. Ginny isn't the only one who was happy to see him win.
6/23/2019 c29 trevan.richards
it really is mean to everyone else. the bond ass as if no other relationships exist
4/23/2019 c108 1Jimbocous
Good stuff. Thanks for a great read. The second definitely loved up to the promise of the first part. Now off to see the beginnings of part III, and hopefully encourage you to resume it when the muse permits. Thanks!
4/2/2019 c41 edhuff
yeah, I'd like to see you correct the geography in the last three chapters. You've moved the Leaky Cauldron from London to Hogsmeade and the Shrieking Shack from between Hogwarts and Hogsmeade to Diagon Alley. Gross failure to PROOFREAD!
4/2/2019 c40 edhuff
NOT well done! Albus has NO right to usurp parental rights! Parents should have been present during interrogation.
2,367 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »