for Dragons

5/29 c14 Cheek
Way back when, when this story was actively updating, I really enjoyed it. It was a nice counterpoint to Paolini's elf worship. But now that I'm older, it just rubs me the wrong way.

Basically the Dragonborn is a racist dick, I don't empathize with him at all. As much as I kinda don't care for the elves in the Inheritance cycle there's no way they'd take his behavior lying down. Tbh i should've left this story to the dustbins of time instead of revisiting it.
2/9 c10 2BlueBlazeCOMET
This. Is. Actually. Amazing. Like, better than a lot of published books out there. I would pay for a physical copy of this.
1/23 c19 1Isdrin The Wanderer
I miss this story. It is so hilariously witty that you can’t help but want more. Left off on a cliffy, too. Not only was Colin about to encounter Serana, but he was also going to Apocrypha...
1/14 c19 Ryoji Mochizuki
interesting. very good story.
9/12/2020 c19 Guest
Every month or so, I come back in the hopes of finding a new chapter. It was not this day, but stranger things have happened, right?
6/6/2020 c10 NotEnoughPixels
Read the A/N and saw your self-doubt. Rest assured you handled Arya’s perspective very well, at least in my opinion. I’ve really enjoyed all of this story thus far, and think you do a great job.
4/25/2020 c19 Guest
This story is beautiful. You write characters so well and have a such a way with words that I was simultaneously enthralled and giddy binge reading all 19 chapters. I understand the book hasn’t been updated in years, a big shame. However, you should keep writing! You’re so good at it, it would be nonsensical to not write more. Wonderful story!
4/3/2020 c19 Guest
Slow update indeed
3/27/2020 c10 ficreader2011
that was awesome.
3/27/2020 c5 ficreader2011
that was shout is the perfect counter to immortal beings.
3/11/2020 c19 An Anonymoose
"And to all those who stick around despite my ridiculously slow updates - thanks for reading!"

Laughs in 6 and a half years since the last update
1/14/2020 c3 FriggleBerry
This is kinda meh a lot of people are dying this is amazing and it has a lot of follows but it doesn’t really scratch any itches for me I think I prefer a bit more of a serious and less mysterious plot
1/14/2020 c3 FriggleBerry
I hope he is at least on par with an elf. No matter what DB we are talking about they should at least be on par with the magically inclined races otherwise I feel they are to weak
9/18/2019 c19 Guest
Hope you update this.
9/4/2019 c19 wearethewitches
this fic is epic and i love how you've wound all the dragonborn quests and skyrim histories into it!
798 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »