for Dragons

9/4/2019 c19 wearethewitches
this fic is epic and i love how you've wound all the dragonborn quests and skyrim histories into it!
6/2/2019 c14 WarriorsCre3d
Oh boy...
4/18/2019 c19 Moxiply
I just binged the whole thing and while I doubt it will get picked up again, I just wanted to say that's what is here is an incredible story.
4/2/2019 c19 Guest
I. Need. More. Please. By the Divines, MORE!
3/8/2019 c1 frostbitelizard
Damn, I'm coming back to this story after a few years and it still seems to be one of the best I've read on this site. I hope the author updates it someday, but unfortunately I exchanged a message or two with them a little after this got updated last and they told me about how things were starting to get really bad in their home country, as much as I wish this story would get finished, I mostly just hope the author is okay and that they stopped writing due to life or something getting in the way and not because anything happened to them.
2/3/2019 c1 Cyborg space sorcerer
this is one of my favorite fanfictions on this site I dont even know how many times I've read it. really love your writing style and you have the same kind of head cannons I do about the dragonborn which just makes it amazing and I am going to read it till I can't even if you're done with it.
12/14/2018 c19 12Xavier Rall
Too bad this hasn’t been updated in forever. Has decent writing and plot, and several moments of downright hilarity. Want more.
12/3/2018 c19 lol123
That is a cool story, sad that you seem to have abandon it. I was looking forward to it's continuation.
9/25/2018 c19 OmegaUltima
Well, hope you're still alive and well out there; and if so, that you will eventually return to continue/finish this, because all these plot threads are doing is suspending me off the edge of the cliffhanger
9/13/2018 c17 Guest
Fungal mushrooms? As opposed to nonfungal mushrooms?
9/9/2018 c1 Guest
It upsets me more with every time I read this. I have never read a fan fiction that was a tenth as good as this, and it was never even finished. I hope that someone else will either finish where it was left off, or you come back to it.
8/23/2018 c19 BrettVT
This is the best Eragon fan-fiction our there. The characters of Collin and Arya are perfect and Arya is so much better portrayed as her own person here than in the actual books. It is a shame that it was never finished.
8/18/2018 c16 Spidersauce
Eh, you tried too hard to allow Arya the fatal blow to match Canon. He has a carving knifehe could have killed the Shade himself instead of uselessly swinging a mace.
8/17/2018 c19 Guest
Since the author has not updated on this site for about 5 years I suggest somone adopts this story. Its just too good to leave unfinished.
8/12/2018 c19 2joecola00
Really wish this story would continue, in my opinion it's one of the best on the site.
799 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »