for Dragons

Hn.
6/4/2018 c19 1shadyxlr
Hope for more one day.
6/2/2018 c19 Axccel
A tragedy this story died. Right before the closest thing to Lovecraftian abominations got going. Oh well, thanks for writing what you did and as much of it as you did! :D
6/2/2018 c17 Axccel
I think Colin forgot that Akatosh would not choose someone who was guaranteed to chose a side in the war but who would make his or her own decisions. He wanted someone who would go smash dragons, not legionaries. He probably also disapproved of them fighting the empire his king created. Things like that tend to piss gods off.
6/2/2018 c12 Axccel
I wonder if Talos could be a lore explanation for how guards always seem to know who is guilty of crimes and often pop up seemingly from nowhere to arrest you.
3/20/2018 c19 Guest
Miss reading this. Hope you find the time or effort to come back to it.
1/28/2018 c19 Nobels
This was an amazing read. I lost two days I originally wanted to do some studying for university for some upcoming exams on, and I don't regret it. I hope you will return one day to continue writing this story. It was just getting so intense. It would be really regrettable if it didn't come to a proper end. Thank you for all the time you've put into it, and I hope to see you back one day.
1/18/2018 c19 81507801
PLEASE continue this!
1/12/2018 c19 lightningowl15
Is this officially abandoned? If it is you should update your profile ;-;
12/28/2017 c4 2Hercules8
I like how Colin help Elva. That was a sweet moment. I hope to see more of Colin's kindness.
12/28/2017 c3 Hercules8
Nice chapter! I am looking forward to reading the next ones as well. Keep up the good work! :)
12/27/2017 c19 Joke Dagger
dude your awesome and that about sums it up. hope your next installment shows how arya reacts with the immortal vamp princess and vis versa and im wondering if a misunderstanding might ensue like in sort of anime XD.
12/12/2017 c19 A humble reader
I reread this and have this bookmarked on my phone. I love this story, this is possibly my all time favorite fanfic, and I pray, if you’re even alive, that you return to this story. Even if you never see this, I send prayers to God that you return, even if you are dead may your soul return to complete this work. It had been four whole years, but I have not given up hope. If I die I hope the afterlife allows me to keep posted on this story, it would be my greatest wish,

With regards,

A Humble Reader.
11/29/2017 c19 Nosferatu2255
Please continue your story. It is in the top ten fanfic's that I have read in years. I love it and it left me wanting more.
8/14/2017 c19 Guest
Woe for a great writer has been lost to the world of fanfiction forever (or not) I found this among my favorites for years in end and here I am still loyally waiting four years later hoping beyond hope for a update, if your still alive please do something so I know your alive because at this point I think you died, never to return.
I love this story so much it has been put to the pinnacle of crossovers as best among everything dragon in the inheritance and Skyrim universe, I'm still waiting so if you update you come back into the loving arms of the reviewers. Best wishes on your life but come back please!
799 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »