for Dragons

7/20/2017 c1 Guest
I know absolutely NOTHING about Skyrim (blasphemy, I know) but I can already tell this is going to be a good read.
7/7/2017 c1 Diamondfiend
dead in peace annonimous :c
6/7/2017 c19 14Blackbird0
Im totally shipping Arya and Colin! I think she needs someone who isn't all about duty like she is. Someone who can help her enjoy life. I also think his rebelliousness is appealing to her. I can't wait to read more, please update this:D
4/3/2017 c19 Jolly Absol
*glances at date of last update* Well, damn. Where am I gonna get my fix now? There is not enough dragony goodness to go around on this website and this was really, really well done. Hopefully I'm gonna see this ride end some day. Till then I'm gonna keep hoping this isn't abandoned. Fingers crossed.
4/2/2017 c10 Jolly Absol
You. Are. Amazing.
I love your style, your flow. Characters are fleshed out. Your OC is superb and you move me to type english on a cellphone keyboard with german autocorrect. Hooo boy, I'm gonna glance at the last update date after this and start praying. Please keep making me crack up with your awesomeness. Please.
1/8/2017 c19 Iskandar06
Shame that you stop writing this fic i liked
1/2/2017 c19 Markarth Guard
Lore: 14/10
Overall score: 9999999999999/10
please update
12/15/2016 c18 CuzWhyNot
It just occurred to me that you might be trying a little too hard in keeping everyone in character. Don't stress about it, you've already deviated from canon, and in the books the Inheritance cast never really had the chance to deal with someone as eccentric as Colin and be forced to stick with him. Their reactions are going to be different, and from what's going on in your story, of course their going to appear ooc. It's fanfiction, it's what people come here to read, and if anyone complains, their idiots whose intellect is lower than a wild pig, so ignore them.
Other than that, I really hope life is treating you well, and can't wait for an update.
Was going to post this in next chapter, but ff says one review per chapter...
12/13/2016 c19 CuzWhyNot
Coming to the story 3 years after the last update and this is one of the best crossovers with Skyrim that I have ever seen.
Seriously, I love the story and hope you get back to it.
Character development, especially for Arya and Colin in the last couple chapters have been amazing, and Arya finally gets more attention than what she does in the books (talking about the pedestal/heroic-like figure she's always given in the books). The constant POV from Eragon was nice and kept things simple, but got annoying so the switches between POV you have is really refreshing.
Keep up the great work and hope to see another chapter soon.
12/12/2016 c19 Guest
Aw man.
Guess you weren't kidding with it taking longer.
It's still epic though.
12/10/2016 c19 thebishop8
This fanfic is really good. It's a shame it doesn't update anymore.
12/8/2016 c19 Nick-Arach
Wish you would update. This is an incredible story.
11/10/2016 c19 3Rowknan
I have to say I love your writing Anon. It's well thought out and incredible to read. If your email is hooked up to your account or if you still are active on this site I'd like to ask you a few questions. Even though your more or less playing fast and loose with the lore I need to know: are the Dwarve's gods dead Aedra or some sort of unknown Et'Ada? Are the dragons of Alagaesia the result of Dovah leaving the influence of Akatosh? And finally If the Princes did start paying attention to Alagaesia would they cancel each other out in a sort of divine pissing match or would Nocturnal and/or Jyggalyg have to step in and tell everyone to knock it off?
11/4/2016 c19 1oldtimeydude
Really wish you kept writing but perhaps that will change with the special edition of skyrim being out. Really like the way you twist the lore around to make everything seems much more visceral and surreal, especially the shouts and deities. Good luck!
10/22/2016 c11 24Allard-Liao
One minor lore error that has no effect on the plot: Werelions are native to Elsweyr, not Black Marsh.
799 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »