for Sketches

11/17/2014 c1 KillerElephants
Bashful, awkward, over-grown-teenager Daryl is my favourite, and you capture him SO WELL. No cheese, no lame vices, just close-up snapshots into who these characters are. I love how you write Andrea/Daryl, and this was just... ah, perfect.
11/8/2014 c1 45Skylarcat
Haha. Man, wish this was longer. Getting real good at the end.
2/7/2014 c1 cemmia
Really like Andrea & Daryl together :) Great story..
4/19/2013 c1 11i luv ewansmile
Hahah. Brillant story.
3/10/2013 c1 Alia92
Lol Daryl is soo adorableXD haha great job hon, that would be cool to see of Daryl in the series I mean after all Norman is an artist in real life:) that would be awesome to see lol. Nice writing hon, the part with Andrea and Amy in the boat, oh my gosh I teared up! Beautiful job hon.
1/29/2013 c1 7Tempremental'Bones
Is this a one shot? Maybe a 2 or 3 chapter arc?
This was so sweet and funny all at the same time. The last part had me in stitches! :D I hope you continue.
Jada x
12/25/2012 c1 T
Wonderful. Big fat smile on my face. Thanks for writing :)
10/21/2012 c1 15Lady Tarn
Omg...Soooooo HOT.
Oh, this is just perfect, I love it.
Oh, sexy Daryl!
9/29/2012 c1 6everhalcyon
Soo good! Love it :)
9/23/2012 c1 6MarionArnold
So very sweet and just a little naughty at the end! Love it! (as always)
9/23/2012 c1 BloodySundays
This was seriously one of the best oneshots I've ever read. I just loved the whole idea of it and the way you wrote it was flawless. Made me real happy to read!
9/18/2012 c1 Nerd91
very nice.

daryl should have one of Lori 9 months pregnant yelling at a group of walkers for disturbing her while she was taking a nap. everyone in the group would be pointing and laughing while the walkers all looked ashamed and depressed.
9/18/2012 c1 9BlessedRain
Hahahahaha! Oh my goodness, this was too good... XD. Sooo another chapter? ;D I'd like it, cause I'm really likin this fic ;3
9/18/2012 c1 17Moonsway
You write the best Daryl and Andrea stories. Your portrayal of the characters is perfect. I like how you always have the sparks flying between them. That's not easy to write. This story was touching, too. I had a lump in my throat while I was reading the part about his sketch of the sisters. I still miss Amy. I had wanted her to get together with Glenn in season 1.
9/18/2012 c1 lanni
Yeeeeees! This is so great! I love the ending.
21 Page 1 2 Next »