for Fate can be a Witch

3/22 c18 Skellefte
love it keep it up
3/16 c17 2Yokoxsi Siyoko
yay an update ive been waiting so long for it. i love this story
2/25 c17 Skellefte
i love it keep it up can not wait for the next one
2/23 c17 Jostanos
Who may be reading next? What may happen next?
How are the cubs doing? What does everybody think of the events so far?

Where's Waldo? Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Where is the world's sanity?
2/15 c10 andjelija.nenic
9/9/2020 c16 Guest
Please update
9/5/2019 c1 2Red Death
Despite the fact that this is nicely well-written, and quite entertaining to boot, it's banned from FFNet. This type of story is called an MST (after Mystery Science Theater 3000, where a guy trapped in space with two robots does to a bad movie what you're doing to this story), and is one of the story types that FFNet banned almost fifteen years ago.

I'd recommend re-homing this one to AO3 (An Archive of Our Own); they give authors a lot more leeway in what they allow to be posted there
8/8/2019 c16 13foxchick1
Curious to see what happen next.
8/2/2019 c16 NIH
I am glad to see you continued this and hope you get the inspiration to update this fanfic again soon.
5/4/2019 c16 Guest
Please update
3/19/2019 c16 Jostanos
Apologies accepted, Ginny. I'm glad that you're able to continue no matter what Real Life throws at you.

Hmm.. Who may I like to see join the congregation that is reading the story?

Hermione, Luna... I'm not so sure about the Twins.. Timon & Pumba? *shakes his head* Nah.. Not unless Pumba has gotten over his "being in crowds problem".
9/12/2018 c2 Guest
What's therapy?
I laughed WAY too hard on that :D
8/14/2018 c15 shadowwolf2345
I really hope you write more for this soon.
5/6/2018 c15 gategirl15747
Can’t wait for more chapters to read of this story
3/28/2018 c4 2yarnfan4life
love it please write more
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »