for How Bad Can This Possibly Be?

2/6/2014 c1 Nethra
I love it.
10/28/2012 c1 1i-am-turk-fear-me
So thats what he'd do at the end of the world...adopt six thousand kids.
9/24/2012 c1 5Sabi2
Haha. Nice, sounds like Harry got the best deal.
9/17/2012 c1 59wtchcool
Is absolutely no one going to join me in boycotting NBC? *sighs* Yes, I know they have Lyons, but they're squandering his talent and I can't support that.

*snickers* Definitely funny. :D Way to go Harry, and Bob, by extension. Credit should go where credit is due.

Aww. Harry's so possessive of Bob. :) Morgan should've known better than to try to get between them. Silly warden.

Oh wow. Harry owns more of Chicago than Marcone. Or is Marcone not in this 'verse? Don't tell me he died in the flood/whatever!

I love it. Wizards, well, the ones that are left, rule by default once the mortals lose their technological advantage. Heh. If NBC had spun it that way, it might possibly be worth watching. But I probably still wouldn't forgive them for cancelling the precio, er, I mean, The Cape.

No quibbles. Lovely job.
9/17/2012 c1 203Gotham Siren
Oh boy. This *was* pretty funny!

Gotta feel sorry for him, though. Poor guy is gonna be swamped, on the count of the power that he has. Oh well. He controls coffee. How epic is that?!

Yay! He mentioned Bass! *huggles him* Though, according to our muses, he's crazy about coffee. *snickers*

Lovely little story. Hopefully this convinced Ang to cut the boycott!

-Orwell