FanFiction.Net
for Euthanasia

1/29/2013 c3 24Glaux Bryonia
you're good at writing interesting stories :)
9/28/2012 c3 3Kohikari
D'awww, Linkety. *heart*

You're doing pretty good so far with the namecodes!

- LAVI
- TIMOTEY again
- KANDA-YUU
- LAVI
- ALLEN
- TIMOTHY (awesome possum)

See you next chapter! :3
9/28/2012 c3 60withoutwingsx
Awww poor lavi
9/26/2012 c3 2blackirishawk
He made a new friend! Lavi hello! And if I should think that guy that lavi was glaring with was tyki? Maybe not but oh well figure it out later lol
9/24/2012 c2 60withoutwingsx
... I am too lazy to desipher that...
9/22/2012 c2 2blackirishawk
Ok this is brilliant work! Idk how you came up with something so interesting buy regardless I'm intrigued lol I cant wait for more
9/21/2012 c2 3Azy0020
I LOVE this :)
update soon please :DD
9/19/2012 c2 3Kohikari
Hiii

- PROLOGUE in the previous chapter and DROWNING for this chapter are correct;

- Timcanpy is, alas, TIM3ANPY, with a dropped 0;
- CROSS-MARIAN and ALLEN-WALKER are correct;
- ALLEN, ALLEN, ALLEN and ALLEN are all correct;

- ALLEN-WALKER, YUU-KANDA*, and LAVI are all correct;
- Lenalee's name is coded LELALEE-LEE, with a 14 (n) swapped out for the 12 (l);
- CROSS-MARIAN is correct;
- Klaud Nine is spelled KLAUDE-LINE, same 14-for-12 substitution as Lenalee's, with...did you add that extra "e" on purpose? I know there are a lot of different versions of her name. (I try to use the canon versions to make it easier on myself, even if that necessitates spelling "Jerry" with one R and two Ys. Oh, Hoshino, y u no spell English right?)
- Timothy Hearst is spelled TI3THY-HEART, with a 3 in place of the 1315 (mo) and a dropped 19 (s);
- ALMA-KARMA is correct;
- Tiedoll's name is spelled FROI-TOEDOLL, probably a qwerty-keyboard typo, with a 15 (o) swapped for the 09 (i);
- NOISE-MARIE, HEVLASKA, BOOKMAN, and TYKI-MIKK are all correct;
- Road's name is a variant spelling that you're probably fond of, RHODE-KAMELOT;
- NEAH-WALKER, WISELY-KAMELOT, SHERYL-KAMELOT, and ADAM are all correct;
- and poor fan unfavorite Chaozii's name is spelled CHOUJA-HAN. Um, did you mean to spell it with the fan-variant CHAOJI? That would be 030801151009-080114.

* (well, technically Hoshino qwerty-spells Kanda's name "Yu Kanda", which does make sense considering that Yu is a Chinese boy's name (he was "created" in the Asian Branch labs, which are located in China, though his original identity and life are still up for speculation as far as I know) and overall the characters (both Eastern and Western) use the Western system of putting the family name last; however, since pretty much all the other characters have their names written in katakana in the same order as the romanized qwerty-version i.e. アルマカルマ ("Aruma Karuma", or Alma Karma), but Kanda's name is written "Kanda Yuu" like 神田ユウ, a sizeable chunk of the fanbase-including myself, most of the time-still defaults to calling him Yuu. The More You Know!)

See you next chapter!
9/18/2012 c2 28Hanashi o suru
My thoughts on rewrite so far: easier to understand, and very impressive :3

Looking forward to see more of this rewrite so update when you can please! :D
9/17/2012 c2 14Irene Gerke
I recently read through the older version of this and I have been looking forward to the rewrite. I'm looking forward to seeing what changes/additions you make.
9/17/2012 c2 2xXDarkness'sAngelsXx
Wow your re-write is awsome, a lot easier to follow then the original
Keep up the good work