for Rise of Starkiller

How nice.
2/12/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Good work.
11/29/2015 c2 RomanBanana
Where's the next chapter this is good.
9/7/2015 c2 Guest
Very good so far, taking material from the Star Wars 2003 series, Clone Wars, and the Force Unleashed game. I think this is a good story, also Starkiller is my second favorite Star Wars character.
7/28/2015 c1 Bamca25
Um sorry i was to angry earlier and i love they
Story so far !
7/3/2015 c1 Bamca25
Really love this rewrite and do not turn starkiller to the light side i was raging when your cousin put starkiller as a jedi
7/3/2015 c2 Aleta Wolff
Fic ótima, muito promissora. Porque não continua?
6/3/2015 c2 Guest
Yay! I want more! Pretty please update, it's really good! Hugs.
6/4/2014 c1 1The Powah
I find this story pretty funny. Because Starkiller is nowhere near as powerful as how you write him. Seriously, what is it with all his fans thinking he's unstoppable, while he was on the losing end of all his duels? Against Rahm Kota, he was being dominated until Kota received a vision that made him hesitate, then Starkiller blinded him. Against Kazdun paratus, he was being dominated even MORE. Kazdun was going to rip him to shreds, until he destroyed the statues of the masters. Kazdun (being mad and all), thought the masters were real and that he failed them again. He stopped fighting and had a mental breakdown and cried, the starkiller killed him with telekinesis. Shaak Ti was also dominating until she decided to go all Ben Kenobi and let herself die by jumping into the Sarlaac. Against Maris Brood, Starkiller was losing again until he switched to a lightsaber form that Maris was unfamiliar with to confuse her and give him an opening to lose lightning. Vader already killed him twice then used him as a pawn. he only beat vader with the advantage of lightning (vader was always the better fighter). Against the Emperor? They never actually dueled. He offered Starkiller a chance to be his new apprentice, because he had potential, Starkiller rejected, he was destroyed effortlessly.

You expect me to believe that he can actually take on all those Jedi like in your story? Well, since this a review and I'm supposed to say what I think of the story, It's written quite well. But the way you portray Starkiller as this uber badass jedi killer is all wrong. Plus, didn't you just take what grievous did on Hypori and slap Starkiller there instead?

So, basically, Starkiller is overrated as hell.
12/3/2013 c2 Guest
Are you going to update or not?
10/13/2013 c2 Just A Question
All right I am a patient man but now I am starting to get pissed off. Update the fucking story all ready it has been seven months already, you need to update your story already!
8/15/2013 c2 Caitlin Weak
I really enjoyed this chapter hope you update soon I really want to see how this works out
8/12/2013 c2 Alex hunt
Please hurry with the next chapters. This story is so cool. Please don't make starkiller turn to the Jedi.
8/3/2013 c2 kalae86
Great story can't wait to see how they meet
8/1/2013 c2 5Forcystus5
Great job. I don't know why i didn't got the alert but I am certainly looking forward for more. This story has great potential.
22 Page 1 2 Next »