for Doctor Who meets Spiderman

3/1/2020 c4 Bergerac
A good start to what is possibly a very good story. I look forward in reading the next chapters. Thanks !
2/18/2020 c4 Gerrycanada
Very good prologue, the rebirth of Peter and is meeting with the Doctor is very well explained. Don't stop after such a good start. I'm looking forward for the rest of this story. Your a good and talented writer in the making. Gook luck ! Excelsior !
9/19/2015 c1 14AliciaRoseFantasy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is excellent! Fantastic job! Beautifully written and wonderfully described (especially the TARDIS). You got the characters right and the grammar flows nicely. I'm impressed :)

Ps, Peter's aliivveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ( lol ) :D
2/20/2014 c4 KCl
Thank you for what you have written so far. Believe me, I know about stressful Uni assignments. Please don't forget about us.
10/17/2013 c1 8WordSmyth
The doctor would not visit Sukarno! It's the home of the dales and was sealed up with the time war! Otherwise I love your story, just read a bit about the background of places and people you mention. Good luck! :D
2/25/2013 c3 25Knight Writer 95
An interesting fic so far. You got Ten's personality down decently enough but I do have one complaint. The Master being the one to give Peter the liquid. The Master is an insane megalomaniac. The only reason he helped Ten defeat the Time Lords in 'The End of Time' was to get revenge on them for tormenting him all his life with the sound of drums. I really don't see the Master changing. Had it been a future version of the Doctor I would have found that more believable since time is more like a ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff. It's a self fulfilling paradox, like the one that created Jenny. Other than that I think that this a very good fic. You should continue. It's just getting interesting.
9/20/2012 c2 mark3232
Plus Dan Mcdaid has done Doctor Who vs Doctor Doom and the Silver Surfer vs Daleks.
9/20/2012 c1 mark3232
The Doctor knows Reed Richards. True. An actual Marvel comic said so.