for Corre Corazón

11/28/2012 c1 caskettstar
oh. my. fucking. god. whyyyyyyy must you do this to me. i actually got a little sad, ya know. i thought you were writing a future fic about kate and castle getting a divorce and i was like OMGGGG NOOOOOOOO but then i saw Meredith and i was like Oh...omg nooooooooo lol great job! keep writing :)
9/19/2012 c1 Icydevil
I really liked your story. Excellent writing!
9/18/2012 c1 JJ
This is so awesome! It makes me cry a little bit, too many feels.

WRITE MORE PAU. (I feel like No Face.)

JJ
9/18/2012 c1 Guest
Very well written
9/18/2012 c1 3ShotsyGirl
Nice! I always appreciate Castle character insight stories. (Wish I were even half that good in Spanish!) Thanks for sharing!
9/18/2012 c1 131ifonly13
You're mean. Should have known you were deliberately teasing me the other night with that line. (I have taught you well, chica.) Annnnyyyywwwwaaaaayyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy... This is fantastic. I'm so glad that you posted it because it's really really good (though trying to figure out the correlation between club and Meredith leaving but whatever). This makes my heart ache a little but that means this is really well done and that's the point. So yeah. Here's a :D.
9/18/2012 c1 8jigsawplayer
Nice story. I really want to see what you come up with for other stories. Congratulations!
9/18/2012 c1 64TappinCastlefan
My friend, this is great! Really! You should be very proud of it! You get the emotion so well and I can see it happening in my head. Great job!

Tappin
9/18/2012 c1 audrey
you scared me, for two seconds i thought this was about castle and beckett and my heart broke in million pieces XD. That was very good, well writen P