for Loved You Then, Love You Now

3/19/2013 c9 2GingeOnDaFringe
i might not like the shadamy pairing, but i found that last part hilarious. dont ask why. not like a ha-this-is-so-stupid laugh but a hee-hee-wha? kind ofthing XD
2/8/2013 c8 20Midnight Alexis Thorn
LOVE YOU, TOO! Lolz. Wonderful!
2/6/2013 c8 This account is dead yo
Love the chapter, even though some of the letter H was missing in a few words. keep up the good work, update soon.
2/6/2013 c8 BHawksFan01
No "H"s huh? Wasn't too hard to understand, but you should fix it when you can.
2/6/2013 c8 ellie0wicklow
Great couple chapters! I do, however, have a bit of constructive criticism for ya. 1.) FYI, the word "epidemic" means an uncontrolled spread of infectious disease. Thought you should know. Maybe "kerfluffle" (best noun evah!) would fit better, or "clash." Or even "incident," although it's a bit bland. 2.) I would keep the Shadow/Sonic/Amy drama going longer. It seems too easily resolved, even though there were consequences. Perhaps after the lunch epidemic/kerfluffle/clash/incident, Shadow could ask Amy to the party, and she's too flustered to decline, but Sonic sees and freaks. Throw in some angst, loss of brain cells, and random humor, and then in the end Sonic goes with someone else- like Rosie- and Amy gets jealous and ditched Shadow for Sonic and then Shadow has a bone to pick with Sonic and they have some variety of showdown and Amy has to choose and then something happens to her mom... I'm going absurdly overboard with this. My point has been made. :) - The Carrot Sensei of Doom (Don't ask.)
2/6/2013 c7 Midnight Alexis Thorn
Is Shadow getting together with someone(who isnt a complete b like Rosie)? If so I have an OC if you would like..and Shadow is too sweet! I love him :)
2/5/2013 c7 This account is dead yo
Cool chapter, I'm loving the story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter, keep up the good work.
2/5/2013 c7 11animeandmangafangirl
0.0 drama... XD cant wait until sonic hears about this!
2/5/2013 c7 2OneOutOfMany
I can sense something...Sonic is going to be jealous when he finds out! XP love what your doing so far, keep it up!
2/3/2013 c6 11animeandmangafangirl
awwwww! sweet ending
2/3/2013 c6 2OneOutOfMany
Don't listen to Andrew. This story is great. There is no other way to make a high school story so I don't know why he's complaining -.- I would love to see him make a better one! Besides that, the part with Amy' mom being sick fits into the story perfectly. Nice job. -
2/3/2013 c6 ellie0wicklow
Haha. The therapist. Gotta love the therapist. I like the plot twist in this chapter, and especially how you described Mrs. Rose as "dying inside." An overused phrase, but it always gives me good chills anyway. Keep up the abspositiurely spontafantasmicalipitous work.
2/2/2013 c5 6Cosmo7Tails
Andrew, I am sorry my story has not met your expectations, but I am pleased with my work and will not let your anger effect me as a writer. If you have any other flames, please keep them to yourself for I do not care to hear them.

Also, readers, I noticed an error in my A/N, please not this is chapter five, not six, my mistake
2/2/2013 c3 Andrew
YOU KNOW WHAT?! I AM SICK OF HIGH SCHOOL B***S***. THIS IS ANDREW SIGNING OFF
2/2/2013 c2 Andrew
Highschool...WELL THATS CREATIVE! But seriosly i HATE high school story's. i want creativity, but since there is a lot of crap, involving what you should already know, happing around the main heros, that does not even happen that often in reality, there is seriously no creativity.
45 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »