for Loved You Then, Love You Now

2/2/2013 c1 Andrew
Well, this is definitely not bad. While i do not like how you are handling the romance, this story still has time to delvelop good characters
2/2/2013 c5 11animeandmangafangirl
Cool! WONDER WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AT THE PARTY...
2/2/2013 c5 2OneOutOfMany
I'm really glad that you decided to continue writing this story. It's been the longest wait but it was worth it. Sorry to the low number of reviews. Just know that people are reading, they just don't review.
2/2/2013 c5 ellie0wicklow
Hey, I'm so glad you're writing again! Great chapter, even though I kept having to Google pics of the characters because I haven't watched/played/detonated/whatever a minute of Sonic in my life. ;) Hope you update soon!
11/18/2012 c4 1KnuxtheNinja
I love this story
9/26/2012 c4 This account is dead yo
OMG I love it
9/26/2012 c4 Lover To Your Nightmare
Awesome story! Keep up the good work, and please update soon, the suspense is killing me from not knowing what will happen next!
9/23/2012 c2 1Polska99
Friday came and went, now where's the next awesome chapter?
9/19/2012 c2 9xXGlamorousGloraXx
Sonic would want to talk Amy and explain himself to break the ice...
9/19/2012 c1 xXGlamorousGloraXx
Aw poor Sonic...will they ever be together?
9/19/2012 c1 2Juinleeope
it's cute! i love sonic :P
9/18/2012 c1 11My-My986
You know that would have been a great COMPLETE story ya know?IF you got them to say I love by the GRAMMER!Most stories have terrible grammer no ovense,but I'm just 12 so you finish soon.
9/18/2012 c1 ellie0wicklow
I'm so glad you're writing again! I'd give you better feedback but I'm really tired and my brain isn't functioning at the moment. I'll text you tomorrow or something.
- Me
9/18/2012 c1 6Cosmo7Tails
Ok I ju wanted to say that the necklace was supposed to say Loved you then, Love you always ;)
9/18/2012 c1 2SexySwooce