for Sisters

10/9 c1 Annie Molly Fans
Annie became a brand new adoptee who lived together with Oliver War-bucks. Molly would've became another brand new canon adoptee who lived together with Oliver War-bucks since they're (Annie and Molly are) surrogate, sworn, soul sisters at hearts.
3/18 c5 23StellaOrgana
Elsa was 13, while, Breha was 12, whereas, Anna was 10, however, they still live their own different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately far away from Arendelle. Agnarr and Iduna still ruled Arendelle which meant they were busy with the royal kingly/queenly duties. When they take breaks, they think of their own three only girls. "It has been last 5 years since one traumatic accident." Iduna spoke to Agnarr.

Elsa was 14, while, Breha was 13, whereas, Anna was 11, however, they still live their own different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately far away from Arendelle. Agnarr and Iduna still ruled Arendelle which meant they were busy with the royal kingly/queenly duties. When they take breaks, they think of their own three only girls. "It has been last 6 years since one traumatic accident." Iduna spoke to Agnarr.

Elsa was 15, while, Breha was 14, whereas, Anna was 12, however, they still live their own different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately far away from Arendelle. Agnarr and Iduna still ruled Arendelle which meant they were busy with the royal kingly/queenly duties. When they take breaks, they think of their own three only girls. "It has been last 7 years since one traumatic accident." Iduna spoke to Agnarr.

Elsa was 16, while, Breha was 15, whereas, Anna was 13, however, they still live their own different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately far away from Arendelle. Agnarr and Iduna still ruled Arendelle which meant they were busy with the royal kingly/queenly duties. When they take breaks, they think of their own three only girls. "It has been last 8 years since one traumatic accident." Iduna spoke to Agnarr.
3/13 c2 23StellaOrgana
Elsa (21) and Breha (20) have slept with their bare feet exposed.
6/11/2019 c12 23StellaOrgana
Elsa (21) and Breha (20) stepped outside into the courtyard of the mansion which was beautiful. The entire ground and all the trees were all covered with white, with snowflakes/ice crystals falling steadily from the sky. All their (Elsa's and Breha's) true memories of their other sister, Anna made them (Elsa and Breha) sad. They've (Elsa and Breha have) built the exact replica/model of their (Elsa's and Breha's) old former childhood home, Arendelle out of the snow/ice sculpture with Elsa's winter powers together as they realized how long it had been back when they've (Elsa and Breha have) seen their old former childhood home, Arendelle one, more, last, final time until they (Elsa and Breha) live their newer, stronger, better lives than before as they've (Elsa and Breha have) grown up away from Arendelle, but still really miss their family (their parents, Arendelle's royal rulers, their other/youngest sister, Anna, Arendelle's other royal crown princess) a lot since the traumatic, fateful childhood, accidental evening. The magical mirror showed them (Elsa and Breha) Arendelle Chaper. "This is where Papa's coronation ceremony took place, and he was crowned the king of Arendelle, isn't it?" Breha nodded her head before she added. "Until Anna, you and I were born at last." "First, me." Elsa recalled. "Next, me and then, Anna." Breha added. Next, it showed them (Elsa and Breha) a familiar, humble castle, built of wood, nestled in a deep fjord was none other than their old former childhood home, the royal palace of Arendelle. Their (Elsa's and Breha's) hearts have been torn out because they've clearly seen what actually bad happened to their old childhood former home with their own eyes. Arendelle changed during the time Elsa, Breha and Anna have been gone for last long 13 years when they've grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 3 long lost sisters since the fateful, traumatic childhood, accidental evening before Arendelle's royal rulers, their parents died which was past three years. The streets have been darker and drearier than before/ever, but the whole entire kingdom of Arendelle was more unwelcoming than before/ever as well since Arendelle fell into sadness. "This is where we used to live together with Mama, Papa, our youngest sister, Anna and Arendelle's other royal residents." "Until the fateful, traumatic, childhood accidental evening." "And yet, we've still been raised as nothing at all but royalty since we've grown up away from Arendelle together without Mama, Papa and our other sister, Anna." "Poor Mama and Papa really miss us a lot every year until their undeserved deaths." "It'd likely give Anna the creeps the exact same way it tore our hearts out to see our own old former childhood home in such a state only when we finally return back to visit Arendelle at last." Then the mirror showed them (Elsa and Breha) Arendelle's great hall. "This is where Mama and Papa ruled until we lost them which was past 3 years." "Which is where Anna, you and I used to play with our powers together." "Until the unexpected, fateful, traumatic childhood accidental evening before Mama and Papa have taken us to the rock trolls to get Anna's head healed." "We've grown up to be less isolated, less lonely in 2 different more magical, bigger, huger, larger, fancier, sparklier, shinier, more gorgeous, prettier, more beautiful, lovelier, better looking mega kingdoms in a whole entire world of magic away from Arendelle. In fact, we've grown up in an alternative world where Anna never exists which was something neither of us could believe." "And yet, we still keep touch and contact with each other even when we've grown up away from Arendelle." "But what if Anna grew up to be anything else at heart more than merely Arendelle's other sheltered royal crown princess, less isolated, less lonely anywhere else away from Arendelle? What if Anna grew up in another alternative world where neither of us are born?" "Still wish we've known." Arendelle's old nursery bedroom was shown to Elsa and Breha. "This is where Anna, you and I used to be roommates." "Until we've already grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 3 long lost sisters since the fateful, traumatic, childhood, accidental evening." "No wonder Anna's our former roommate." "Neither of us have seen Anna anymore since we lost all contact and touch with Anna forever and all our true memories of Anna's existence back when I was 8." "While, I was 7, whereas, our other sister, Anna was merely 5 back then." "And worst of all, we lost our parents past three years back when I was 18." "While, I was 17, whereas, our other sister, Anna was 15." "I miss Anna." "Me too." They (Elsa and Breha) sadly sighed, heartbrokenly staring at the the exact replica/model of their old former childhood home, Arendelle side by side until they correctly heard the footsteps. It was none other than a familiar, long, black furred, pink skinned, wild, haired, slender, young teenage black canine/dog boy with 2 front bucked teeth showing who wears the white gloves, red short-sleeved hoodie/hooded jacket-like top, light, sky, blue baggy jeans/pants and black sneakers/trainers showed up to see what were they (Elsa and Breha) really doing much to their (Elsa's and Breha's) realization. They (Elsa and Breha) smiled politely as they acknowledged his (Max Goof's) presence. "Hello, Max." Elsa sweetly greeted. "Hi, Max." Breha sweetly greeted as well. "Hi! Doing something cool, Your Highnesses?" Max Goof asked them (Elsa and Breha) as he guessed. They (Elsa and Breha) nodded their heads. "Building our old former childhood home, Arendelle with my powers." Elsa responded. "What do you think, Max? Do you like it?" Breha asked him. "Cool." Max Goof smiled since he was downright impressed with their (Elsa's ice-bending/Breha's air-bending) gifted skills/talents. "Thank you, Max." Elsa smiled as she gratefully appreciated him. "If I recall correctly, you, Elsa, are referred to as the Snow Princess or Queen because of your extraordinary ability to control ice and snow, while, you, Breha, are referred to as the Wind Princess or Queen because of your extraordinary ability to control air and wind, right?" Max Goof guessed. "Right!" Elsa and Breha nodded their heads. "However, not everyone was born with ice magic like I was, Max." Elsa explained. "Nor was everyone born with wind magic like I was." Breha added. "In fact, not everyone was born with magic like we were." Elsa recalled. "Nor was everyone else born with supernatural powers because everyone's different." Breha added. "Even if it's rather tough for anybody to accept their differences." Elsa told Max. "You're so lucky to have real powers. You were so lucky to be born with real powers." Max Goof smiled at Arendelle's 2 magical powered princesses. "Thank you." Breha gratefully appreciated Max Goof before her smile faded away. "You know, Max?!" "What?" "Arendelle was the same kingdom where we used to live together with our parents, Arendelle's royal rulers and our other sister, Princess Anna." Breha recalled. "Until the fateful, traumatic childhood accidental evening caused us to grow up away from there without our other sister, Princess Anna." Elsa added. "Which is why neither of us have lived there for past 13 years in a long time." Breha told Max Goof. Max Goof assuringly tried to cheer them (Elsa and Breha) up. "You'll be able to return home to live there again where you finally could rule a kingdom at last, won't you?" They (Elsa and Breha) sadly sighed before they've shaken their heads much to Max Goof's pure sympathy for them (Arendelle's two magical powered princesses). "No, Max, neither of us will probably go back home to Arendelle to live there again." Elsa admitted sadly. "Neither of us are able to rule a kingdom at all since Arendelle already fell into pure darkness, dreariness, misery, sadness and depression much to our devastation." Breha added sadly. "Back when we left our old former childhood home behind forever to start newer, but brighter, better, happier, stronger lives than ever away from there since I was 8." Elsa recalled correctly. "While, I was 7, whereas, our other sister, Anna was merely 5 back then." Breha added. "Back when our parents died which was past 3 years." "Who will rule a kingdom since your mom and dad's deaths if neither of you?" "Wish we've known, Max!" Elsa told him sadly. "However, we're safer further away from any ordinary magic despisers, fearers and distrusters who'd likely want us dead for being born with magic powers neither of us asked for." Breha added. Max Goof gasped with terror in his eyes. "Oh my gosh...that's...horrible." They (Elsa and Breha) nodded their heads in agreement with him. "If you believe neither of us, Max, then you'll believe the mirror." "The magic mirror?" Max Goof asked them (Elsa and Breha) with confusion in his eyes. They (Elsa and Breha) nodded their heads. "It shows any memorial, flashback images and scenes from the past." Breha told Max. "Unfortunately, that includes traumatic childhood memories." Elsa added. "Show neither me." "Nor me!" Breha added. "But Max the kingdom of Arendelle." Elsa told the mirror. "Including flashbacks to the past we've forgotten all this time for past 13 years." Breha added. Then the mirror magically showed neither Elsa nor Breha, but Max Goof a humble castle, built of wood, nestled in a deep fjord was none other than their (Elsa's and Breha's) old former childhood home, Arendelle, the same kingdom that changed during the time Elsa, Breha and Anna have been gone for past long 13 years when they've grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 3 long lost sisters since the fateful, traumatic, childhood, accidental night, but the other time Arendelle's royal rulers died which was past 3 years back. The streets have been darker and drearier than before/ever, but the whole entire kingdom of Arendelle was more unwelcoming than before/ever as well since great sorrow overcame the kingdom of Arendelle much to Max Goof's shock. Max Goof gasped at exactly what really happened to Arendelle with fear, fright, sadness and sympathy in his widen eyes. "You didn't like what you saw, did you?" Elsa looked at Max Goof with guilt in her eyes. "Nor did you like the way our old former childhood home looks." Breha added with guilt in her eyes as well. "Oh no!" Max Goof shook his head. "Afraid it's been happening to Arendelle past 13 years since the fateful, traumatic, childhood, accidental evening." Elsa looked at Max Goof with sadness in her eyes. "Before our parents' undeserved deaths which was past 3 years." Breha added. Max Goof actually felt awful for them (Elsa and Breha). "I can't believe what I'm seeing what happen to your old childhood home. Oh, Your Highnesses, I'm so sorry for your losses." "We really appreciate your sympathy." Elsa thanked Max. "Now you understand why?" Breha added. Max Goof nodded his head to show them (Elsa and Breha) that he understood the reason why they've (Elsa and Breha have) grown up away from Arendelle. "What would your mom and dad really think of me if I met them in person?" They (Elsa and Breha) sighed. "Wish we've known, Max." "However, our parents already died which was past 3 years." "Which was something neither of them deserved at all." "Max, is it okay if we talk about your mother?" Tears formed his widen, but sad eyes, came out of his eyes and streamed down to his face much to their (Elsa's and Breha's) guilt/realization. "Oh, Max, we're sorry we've brought up something that's too painful for you to mention her yourself." "We'll understand if it's too painful for you to mention her yourself." Max Goof looked at them (Elsa and Breha) with sadness in his eyes. "My mom died, too." They (Elsa and Breha) gasped with shock, sympathy and sadness in their eyes. "Really?" Max Goof nodded his head. "Oh, Max, we're so sorry for your loss." "Wish we've known what would your mother think of us if we've met her in person." "Do you have a sister or brother on your own?" Max Goof shook his head no. "Then your friends, P.J. and Bobby are like the brothers you never had on your own, aren't they, Max?" Elsa guessed. "Your cousin, Debbie's like an elder sister you never had on your own, either, isn't she?" Breha guessed as well. Max Goof nodded his head. "Our friend, Olaf's a real snowman who likes warm hugs. He's always there for me." Elsa told Max. "Our other friend, Clara's a real snow-woman who likes warm hugs, too. She's always there for me." Breha added. "And Marshmallow's my snow bodyguard. He's always there to protect me from harm." "I have wind powers to talk to me. They'd give me good news and bad news on some occasions." Max Goof still stared at them (Elsa and Breha) questioningly in amusement. "Seriously?" They (Elsa and Breha) nodded their heads in response. "I owe Olaf and Marshmallow a huge gratitude for that." Elsa grinned at Max Goof. "The exact same way I owe Clara and the talking winds a huge gratitude for that." Breha added. Max Goof grinned back at them (Arendelle's 2 magical powered princesses) in amusement. "Boy, you've surely gotten a real army of snowmen and the talking winds to keep you company." They (Elsa and Breha) giggled in amusement. "And why should neither of us?" "I've only been friends with trees until I live in Spoonerville. I had an imaginary friend until the day I met P.J." "The trees talk to you, right?" "No."
5/23/2019 c2 AU Crossovers
Alternative Universe/Version of Hyrule (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time/Disney's Frozen/Frozen: The Untold Stories of Breha (23StellaOrgana) Crossover
"Her Royal Majesty, Queen Zelda of Hyrule!" Zelda (22) entered gracefully stood in the middle. "Her Royal Highness, Princess Elsa of Hyrule." Elsa (21) did a gentle pivot and stood to the left of Zelda." "Her Royal Highness, Princess Breha of Hyrule!" Breha (20) did a gentle pivot and stood to the right of Zelda.
5/22/2019 c5 23StellaOrgana
INTERIOR. KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
"Your Majesties, it has been last thirteen years since only, one, fateful, traumatic, accidental evening, but you gotta let go already." "You wish we could, however, neither of us can because Elsa, Breha and Anna are still our little girls no matter what!" Arendelle's ghost brunette queen shook her head. "With all due respect, Your Majesties, your little princesses have grown up away from here instead of here in this kingdom not only because of one, fateful, traumatic, accidental evening, but because all of your three daughters still deserve much more strength to defend not only anybody else who's unable to protect themselves from harm but themselves from harm as well. Don't you think it's already time for you to move on?" "You should know that it's never time to move on! How dare you make suggestions like that?" Arendelle's ghost strawberry blonde king glared defensively. "Well...uh they've been living their better, safer, classical fairytale lives than before, especially without any bothersome, traumatic childhood memories of one, fateful incident." "You sure about that?" Arendelle's strawberry blonde king asked suspiciously. "Uhhhhh, of course I'm sure about that. How could I not be?"
5/20/2019 c2 AU Crossovers
"Her Royal Majesty, Queen Zelda of Hyrule!" Zelda (22) entered gracefully stood in the middle. "Her Royal Highness, Princess Elsa." Elsa (21) did a gentle pivot and stood to the left of Zelda." "Her Royal Highness, Princess Breha!" Breha (20) did a gentle pivot and stood to the right of Zelda.
5/20/2019 c2 AU Crossovers

Flashback begun
The bright yellow sun warmed the snowy courtyard of the Hyrule Castle. A light breeze meandered through the crisp air, blowing the broad white flakes into tall drifts beneath a cloudless sky. Princess Zelda (7) smiled as she was watching her younger half sisters, Snow Princess Elsa (6) and Wind Princess Breha (5) at play. Elsa was running in a circle as she conjured snow from her fingertips. The icy crystals trailed in her wake and fell to earth, where they began to pile into a wall. As she circled again and again, the wall grew higher, until it was nearly as tall as she was. Elsa slowed to a walk and touched her fingers to the side of her sculpture. She pushed gently and the excess snow begun to blow away. The wall became vertical and square at the top. Elsa clapped her hands happily and started to circle again, levelling off the rest of the snow. Elsa stopped running and pressed a flat palm against the wall. As easily as fabric, the packed snow gave way beneath her hand, forming a gate. Breha smiled at Elsa. "Impressive, Elsa!" "Thank you!" "No problem." "You're really getting better at this, Elsa." Zelda added. Flashback ended.

EXTERNAL. KAKARIKO VILLAGE
"If you don't mind me asking, do you know where Princess Zelda's at?" Glinda (15) asked. "Wherever she is will be neither found nor captured by Ganondorf, but... she wasn't the only young royal crown Hylian princess who escaped from the castle of Hyrule with her guardian, Impa the same Sheikah who serves the royalty of Hyrule from generation to generation as attendants. There were two other young royal crown Hylian princesses escaped from Hyrule Castle with two other Sheikah who were their female guardians as well. One has platinum blonde hair was Elsa and the other has blue, silver light hair was Breha. The ice powered Sheikah was Elsa's guardian and the wind powered Sheikah was Breha's guardian. Wherever Elsa and Breha are will be neither found nor kidnapped by Ganondorf." "Princess Zelda, Princess Elsa and Princess Breha were three half blood sisters who were all born from the same father who was the Hylian king, but have their own different mothers who were the three Hylian queens. Royal Crown Princess Zelda of Hyrule's the oldest half sister. Royal Crown Snow Princess Elsa of Hyrule's the middle half sister. Royal Crown Wind Princess Breha of Hyrule's the youngest half sister." Anna (12) became shocked to correctly hear that as she just found out Snow Princess Elsa and Wind Princess Breha were born to be related to none other than Princess Zelda of Hyrule herself (as Zelda's two younger half sisters). "What?" "No way!" "That's impossible!" Anna was stunned with shock in her eyes. "Whoa, that's so weird." "Does Link know Zelda has two little, younger half sisters on her own?" "Wish I've known." "Link, could those two other girls, Elsa and Breha be the same two other royal Hylian princesses who also escaped from Hyrule Castle, like Zelda after we returned to Hyrule Castle?" Navi asked Link, but Link was stunned as he correctly heard that, recalled that the same two other young royal Hylian princesses he first saw with his own eyes were none other than Zelda's younger half sisters, Elsa and Breha in realization. Link breathed. "Never in my entire life have I known Zelda has two little, younger half blood sisters on her own." "But now you do, Link!" Navi told Link. "The kingdom of Hyrule changed for worse during the time Ten year old Princess Zelda, Nine year old Snow Princess Elsa and Eight year old Wind Princess Breha escaped from the castle with Impa and two other female Sheikah alive safely since Ganondorf's invasion after their father the royal Hylian king died, which it caused his three surviving daughters to become orphaned for past seven years back then." Anna sympathized. "Oh my gosh. That's so sad. I'm so sorry." "Yeah...that's...horrible," Glinda added slowly in agreement with Anna. "But thankfully, those three royal crown Hylian princesses are safe from Ganondorf."
5/13/2019 c2 23StellaOrgana
~An AU world where Anna never exists~
"Their Royal Highnesses, Princess Elsa and Princess Breha!" Elsa (21) entered gracefully and stood in the middle. Breha (20) did a gentle pivot and stood to the right of Elsa.
5/10/2019 c2 23StellaOrgana
Elsa couldn't resist at all and neither could Breha, she chose to rub her feet onto Breha's feet, and she loves how soft they are and so does Breha.

Breha: Yours are prettier, aren't they?!

Elsa: Hahahahaha! So that's the reason we're comparing them? To prove that my
feet are prettier than yours?!

Breha blushed: They're not ugly at all, are they?. . . They look great!

Breha started to rub Elsa's soles with her feet gently which it relaxed Elsa much more than ever the exact same way Elsa started to rub Breha's soles with her feet gently which it relaxed Breha much more than ever too. They loved it a lot very much more than ever.

Breha: . . . Plus, they re softer, smoother and bigger than mine.

Elsa: Aaawww how sweet it is of you to say that! Oh come here, my darling little sister.

Elsa took Breha into her arms and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.
Breha blushed more while she was still rubbing Elsa's soles with her feet, she thought to herself: - They do feel sooo soft. . . I wonder how they smell . . . and . . . taste. - Breha blushed even more.

When Elphaba entered Elsa and Breha's bedroom, she found Breha and and her elder sister, Elsa doing something that looked inappropriate to her. Elsa was giving her little sister, Breha a relaxing feet massage rub while Elsa herself was wrinkling her soles of her feet, curling scrunching, wiggling and spreading her toes out in order to wait for her soles of her feet and toes to be massaged.

Elphaba turned her glance away from them: Oh man, sorry! I wasn't aware you were busy, was I? . . . I should've knock the door first!

Breha gave Elphaba a nice smile: Awww how sweet it is of you to mind not to offend us with your presence but neither of us are doing nothing special really. Elsa was just giving me a relaxing feet massage.

Elsa gave Elphaba a provocative look: What a well educated woman, indeed. What do you think we're doing exactly? Nothing more than some sisterly nice attentions.

Elsa brought Breha's sole wrinkling, toe, spreading, curling, scrunching, wiggling feet to her mouth, gave Breha's heels a long lick from Breha's heels to Breha's soles of her feet, from Breha's soles to Breha's toes which it instantly tickled Breha so that easily by causing her to uncontrollably squeal and wildly shriek with uncontrollable giggles and hysterical laughter loudly as Breha still wrinkled her soles of her feet, curled, scrunched, wiggled and spread her toes out, Elsa kissed one of Breha's toes and Breha's soles of her feet, held Breha's feet in the air, and winked at Elphaba as she smirked, while Breha still wrinkled her soles of her feet, curled scrunched, wiggled and spread her toes out as she was still now smiling sweetly.

Elphaba blushed in embarrassment badly.

Breha giggled playfully: Why do you look so embarrassed?

Elsa: What a sensitive woman. That's a quality nowadays. Why don't you just get closer? My feet could use some lovely, loving care and I'm sure a tomboy like you wouldn't disagree to help a lady feeling better.

Elsa relaxingly wrinkled her soles, curled, scrunched, wiggled and spread her toes out slightly to tease and mock Elphaba playfully as she was waiting for a relaxing feet massage rub. However, she was still tickling Breha's soles of her feet to make Breha uncontrollably laugh and giggle hysterically as Breha herself still wrinkled her soles, curled, scrunched, wiggled and spread her toes out as Breha tried to escape the tickling but Elsa was still waiting patiently for Elphaba to relaxingly rub and massage hers and Breha's feet though.

At the sight of so much refined loveliness, Elphana's heart started to beat a bit faster as she was now being mocked and teased playfully by Elsa who was still slightly wrinkling her soles of her feet, curling, scrunching, wiggling and spreading her toes out.

Elphaba: ... Fine, ladies. Let me release the feet of yours from their discomfort.

Breha gave Elphaba a big smile: What a lovely woman you are. Don't be shy, Elphaba.

Elsa: Neither of us will tell anybody else, this will be our little secret.
5/10/2019 c2 23StellaOrgana
"Oh my...! Your feet are so soft, Elsa, Breha, my fingers just want to keep tickling and tickling and tickling...! Kitchy kitchy koo!"

Elsa and Breha: (laughing uncontrollably as they were wrinkling their soles, curling, scrunching, wiggling and spreading their toes out as they were struggling to avoid the tickle torture) Oh no! Hohohohhahaha! ..Hahahahahaaa! P-Pleeeheeeheeese! S-S-Stop! Hahahahaha! We're s-s-so ticklish!
5/10/2019 c2 23StellaOrgana
Other women ran their nails up Twenty one year old Normal/Ordinary/Brunette, but Magical Powered/Special, Frost/Ice/Snowflake Platinum Blonde Princess Elsa's and Twenty year old Normal/Ordinary, but Special Air/Wind Magical Powered Blue Silver Light Haired Princess Breha's soles equally. "Hehehehehe oh, please d-don't hehehehahahahaha. We're terribly ticklish! Hoohoohahahahaha please hahahahahaha!" "That's what we've counted on, favorite royals of Arendelle." The female ninjas said as they knelt down and begun to tickle in between Elsa's and Breha's toes with all their fingers. "OH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHA PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHA NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Poor Elsa and Breha pleaded for mercies. Elsa and Breha gasped for air. "Oh, thank you!...*huff*..." Elsa and Breha wrinkled their soles and curled, scrunched, wiggled and spread their toes out.
INTERIOR. MAGICAL KINGDOMS
While Twenty one year old Normal/Ordinary/Brunette, but Magical Powered/Special, Frost/Ice/Snowflake Platinum Blonde Princess Elsa and Normal/Ordinary, but Special Air/Wind Magical Powered Blue, Silver Light Haired Princess Twenty year old Breha were sleeping in their beds peacefully, thinking of their long lost eighteen year old youngest sister, Strawberry Blonde Princess Anna, magical, mythical creatures have given Elsa's and Breha's heels the long licks from Elsa's and Breha's heels to Elsa's and Breha's wrinkling soles of their feet, from Elsa's and Breha's soles to Elsa's and Breha's curling, scrunching, spreading, wiggling toes which it instantly tickled Elsa and Breha so that easily by causing them to uncontrollably squeal and wildly shriek with uncontrollable giggles and hysterical laughter loudly as Elsa and Breha still wrinkled their soles of their feet, curled, scrunched, wiggled and spread their toes out, the mythical creatures ticklishly licked one of Elsa's and Breha's toes and their soles of their feet. Elsa and Breha pulled their sole wrinkling, toe scrunching, curling, wiggling bare-feet away from the long tongues to escape from the tickling.
5/9/2019 c2 23StellaOrgana
Modern Alternative Version of Frozen: The Untold Stories of Breha where Elsa and Breha Arendelle grow up to be two full-time homeschoolers in the rich family until their homeschool graduation, Elsa's junior year of expensive college, Breha's sophomore year of expensive college, whereas, Anna Arendelle grows up to be a public schooler until her future public high school graduation in June.

Then (~High proper, elegant, etiquette outdoor tea party at the table~ Back when Elsa Arendelle was a fourteen year old eighth grader/full-time homeschooler, while, Breha Arendelle was a thirteen year old seventh grader/another full-time homeschooler, whereas, Anna Arendelle was an eleven year old public elementary schooler/fifth grader): Elsa, Breha and other teenage proper, ladylike, elegant, regal, rich, wealthy, luxurious homeschooled girls (the same other teenage girls who are either the exact same age as Elsa or Breha or older than Elsa and Breha, but all unrelated to not just each other, but Elsa and Breha as well) were having a high proper, elegant, etiquette indoor tea party at the table. "How do you like your tea, Elsa?" Elsa nodded her head. "I love tea. Thank you for asking me." "You're welcome." "Breha?" "I like it, too. I appreciate the question you asked me." "You're welcome." "You two ladies are homeschooled as well, if we're wrong." "We are homeschooled, but I'm in the eighth grade." Elsa recalled. "While, I'm in the seventh grade this year." Breha added. "Then you, Elsa, will be in the ninth grade freshman, while, you, Breha, will be in the eighth grade next year." Elsa and Breha nodded their heads. "Sorry if neither of you are simply used to lots of other people like strangers." "Appreciate your apology." "You're welcome."
5/4/2019 c2 23StellaOrgana
Modern Alternative Version of Frozen: The Untold Stories of Breha by 23StellaOrgana where Elsa and Breha Arendelle grow up to be two full-time homeschoolers in the rich family until their homeschool graduation, Elsa's junior year of expensive college, Breha's sophomore year of expensive college, whereas, Anna Arendelle grows up to be a public schooler until her future public high school graduation in June.

Then (~Upland Mansion~ Back when Elsa Arendelle was a fourteen year old eighth grader/full-time homeschooler, while, Breha Arendelle was a thirteen year old seventh grader/another full-time homeschooler, whereas, Anna Arendelle was an eleven year old public elementary schooler/fifth grader): "Would you like some chocolate milk, Anna?" The kitchen maid asked her. Anna nodded her head with excitement in her eyes, took her seat on the chair and watched the kitchen maid pour the chocolate milk into a glass for Anna with hands before handing the first glass to her. "Thank you!" "You're welcome, Anna, are you excited to start middle school in September next year?" Anna nodded her head with excitement in her eyes. "Your parents wanted you to be homeschooled as well, like your sisters, Elsa and Breha, rather than let you grow up to be a public schooler." "I'd rather not suffer from boredom. Being homeschooled could get lonely for me." "But being homeschooled's a comfortable, tranquil relaxation for your sisters, Elsa and Breha."

Then (~Rich, wealthy, luxurious, fancy, glamorous, prim, proper, formal type indoor/outdoor party at the Arendelle mansion~ Back when Elsa Arendelle was a fourteen year old eighth grader/full-time homeschooler, while, Breha Arendelle was a thirteen year old seventh grader/another full-time homeschooler, whereas, Anna Arendelle was an eleven year old public elementary schooler/fifth grader): "Sorry, sir, but your beautiful, lovely, pretty princesses of daughters, Elsa and Breha are awesome, cool, smart, kind, and best of all, they're rich." Teenage male public or private middle schoolers/seventh/eighth graders/party guests told Elsa and Breha's father about Elsa and Breha much to Elsa's annoyance/disapproval/suspicions and Breha's nervousness/anxiousness/shynesses. Elsa, Breha and their father were unamused. "Doesn't mean you boys can waste your time flirting around with my daughters, does it?" Elsa and Breha's father crossed/folded his arms as he seriously glared/narrowed his eyes at any/other teenage boys who are the exact same age as Elsa and Breha would tend/dare to flirt around with his daughters, Elsa and Breha just because they like the fact that Elsa and Breha are one of the beautiful, lovely, pretty, smart, kind rich girls. "No, sir!" Male public or private middle schoolers/seventh/eighth graders/party guests gulped with nervousness in their eyes which it made Elsa and Breha smirk/giggle in amusement. "Good, you boys have anything better to do than flirt around with pretty, rich girls like my daughters, right?" "Sure!" "Why not?" They've quickly vanished out of sight much to Elsa's and Breha's relief. Humph! Serves those male seventh/eighth graders/public or private middle schoolers/party guests right for trying to flirt around with Elsa and Breha. Then Elsa and Breha smiled as they've given their father an appreciative warm hug.
642 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »