for Running Away

5/21/2016 c6 7Heien Jie
and now four years later I get to read this fic only to know that it wasn't completed yet. I really like it. please do continue :)
5/3/2016 c1 Maya.D.L
Is this story still up for adoption?
7/10/2014 c6 cherrypopper11
Man keep going no one wants to adopt something that only you can handle.
4/2/2014 c4 1dead feather
This is a bit confusing. Jumping everywhere in time and not really making things clear
10/7/2013 c6 Lunar demon
WOMAN LEMME JUST TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT FANGIRLS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU JUST DONT GET IT! YOU NEVER LEAVE A STORY UFINISHED WITH A CLIFF HANGER AND LEAVE FOR A YEAR. THATS CRUEL AND MEAN. NO IS MORE LIKE SUCIDIAL. WE ARE CRAZY BI::HES AND BAS;:::DS AND WE DONT SYAND FOR THIS. IF YOUR GONNA LEAVE TELL US. PUT UP A SIGN THAT SAYS"
Sorry guys but I fell out of love with this story and I'm discontinuing it" OR YOU BE NICE AND PUT A HUGE EFFFIN SIGN READING " ADOPT ME!" AND YOU GIVE IT TO THE NEXT AWESOME PERSON TO WIRTE SO WE DONT KILL EVERYTHING.

Any who loved the story. Can't wait to see what happens when. You. Update. Because your going to do it... RIGHT!? Bye!
10/6/2013 c6 psynekopath
This story an interesting one. So different and engrossing. I just loved that granny. I hope you can continue this.
8/23/2013 c6 2LunarDragon1
aww no way! - such a cliff hanger: please update soon, your story is beautifully written and so suspensful. you are highly talented,
8/23/2013 c2 LunarDragon1
YAY that was so good and very funny i cant wait to read more of this story, please keep up the good work :D
8/16/2013 c6 farorerayzes
what a nice fic! it's a pity that you have to drop it
please update this fic, pretty please?
7/30/2013 c6 Noooooo
This is interesting and I neeeed more
7/17/2013 c6 finderlov
love it love it make more please
7/17/2013 c2 finderlov
its good and a little funny but i got confused for a second how he lost his memeories
5/16/2013 c1 1Artemis Thorne
Wonderful story. I've just started, but it's great. Your writing style can definitely be improved, but you have the potential. One thing: your spelling needs a lot of help. You can always use spell check before posting but sometimes even that doesn't work. If you need help though, I'm always willing to give it.

Good luck with your story and please write more soon. Thank you for sharing it!
4/27/2013 c6 tellymomo
Oh no! Akihito love asami only! When is the next update?
3/15/2013 c6 akixasa125