FanFiction.Net
for Life

8/23/2013 c6 3nina19123
You should really update this story.
8/12/2013 c6 Guest
Romantic
7/25/2013 c6 7James5
Another great chapter with a great scene toward the end.
7/25/2013 c5 James5
Very nicely written. I liked the part where they felt the baby. Quite touching. The little details about the net and Emma's movements were nice too. Toward the middle, there's a series of sentences in which you overuse the word "lagoon" a bit. In the previous chapter, I liked how Emma admitted that she'd begun to view the island as home. Still, I thought it might have been interesting if she herself had called it "home" before Dean did, maybe accidentally. Anyway, great chapter.
7/21/2013 c4 5Rojjy
Home...
6/10/2013 c1 4High Gaurdian
Oh! So you are the one who's copy pasting other people's stories and making as if you are the one writing it and when they complain, you block them? Real mature - not. Thief
6/9/2013 c3 7James5
Nice dialogue between them in Chapter 2. Sounded very much in-character. Your overall narrative is nice too. The only criticism I can toss out is that a bit of proofreading is needed, as you sometimes use the wrong word (like "and" in place of "had," or "since" when the proper word is "sense"). I really like the bits of realism you include, like all the details about their physical and emotional states. Making Emma reluctant to wear the animal clothing was a nice touch. This is a very nice look at their life on the island.
6/3/2013 c1 James5
I'm loving this already. Very nicely written. I like how you threw in the scene from the film, and I very much liked this line:

"As much as he had come to accept that this was where they were going to spend the rest of their lives and that they would never see their families again, Dean knew he could not take that hope away from Emma. He knew that the hope was what sometimes kept her going."
4/14/2013 c6 2DramaQueen127
please continue the story!
3/5/2013 c6 9Ape Regina 1993
Amazing story! Cannot wait for you to continue your story! :) Ezekiel is such a cute name!
2/17/2013 c6 3Lesya17
Just watched the movie today and now this ff, i like it :)
1/23/2013 c1 1Fanficaccountnolongerinuse
I forgot to add to my review thank you for starting to write your own and not stealing writing from other stories
1/23/2013 c6 Fanficaccountnolongerinuse
That was a really sweet story
Are you going to continue it?
If you do I'd like to see the child growing up on the island learning to live
Thanks for writing