for Inheritance

8/6 c6 1mayawene
12/3/2021 c6 Guest
'Flee, fair Nicholas, for I am suffering the unfortunate horn'
I completely lost it XD
8/24/2021 c1 JrMintflower
Thank you so much for your grimm universe! The friendships between the guys was heartwarming and engaging! I just couldn't stop reading thier adventures.

Also I loved the lore and powers you gave nick! The show was clear he changed and enhanced but down played on sharing Nick's side/feelings on changing from human to not so human.

Anyway you probably are not even on here anymore but just in case wanted to say great job! Read every story you wrote and thank you!
7/26/2020 c5 2Biichi-gi
Cackle, cackle...I knew it. I knew it! Good to know I’m not the only guy who has thought a Grimm was also Weßen. Every time that question has arisen, either on the page or in the read, I have thought the Grimms almost had to be Weßen to be able to do their job and, in the parlance, they would be just what Nick coincidentally already is: the Law. I loved his dad's pack rules and observations on that second puberty. In fact, I loved that whole section. This was one I had not read before ( how did that happen?) and was delighted to do. Thanks again for giving more Grimm stories than the series was granted.
3/9/2020 c1 Guest
fgehrj5iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
11/19/2017 c6 29YokaiAngel
Amazing!
7/24/2017 c1 ganymede88
This is too cute! Nick is already so handsome, add Grimm pheromones and even bats would try to claim him! LOL!
1/8/2016 c5 All The Pretty Horses
I've lost track of how many times I've read your stories, and I have yet to get tired of them. This one in particular has me wondering if there are any stories out there which have Nick's dad still alive.
5/1/2015 c6 6fsdgkjhgskgbh
The last part had me in fits of tears :) love it
12/19/2014 c6 ar
"'Flee, fair Nicholas, for I am suffering the unfortunate horn?'"

(Laughing self into respiratory failure) Holy shit, that was the best laugh I've had in weeks. PERFECT Monroe voice...I can almost hear him, Bast help me. Thank you, that was wonderful!

Excuse me if I've given you this feedback before. My memory is not the best.
11/23/2014 c1 ar
Early onset wankcramp! Hee! I call that carnal tunnel syndrome.
10/28/2014 c6 43satomika
LOL!

Very funny!

I love the last chapter the most! :D
5/24/2014 c6 44M1ssUnd3rst4nd1ng
What's even funnier is, in America we use the same word for drawers and, well, drawers (what you called a draw).
2/10/2014 c6 Guest
Delightful! I loved your humor. Thanks for keeping it non-slash - this was in canon/character - would love to see the captain flustered over ANYTHING cause he has so much royal self-control. Also, thanks for giving us conversion between euros and USA dollars; would appreciate if you could do the same for Centigrade degrees - too many decades have passed since I learned (and forgot) that formula in math class. ;)
1/1/2014 c6 6Lillz
absolutely brilliant!i can't believe how often i've laughed at this! i confess to finding the idea of Nick wrangling leave out of Renard by turning on the inner-flirt hilarious. and him knocking himself out? as much as i love Renard - priceless!

poor Monroe. he's put up with so much these last few days, though thankfully there is now an end in sight. one which doesn't involve dunking our favourite Grimm in an ice-cold lake. although he could still do that, just for the hell of it...
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »