for The New Recruits

5/3/2013 c8 20Jac.exe
HE! HE! FELT LIKE A MONSTER! XD
5/2/2013 c8 Kaitlyn Thorne
Oh, no worries! School is really annoying. Actually, I just switched schools AND started high school this year, and I haven't updated anything since the fall! So I totally understand.
Yeah...not much to say about this one, honestly, as it pretty much explains itself. I enjoyed it, and can't wait for the next chapter!
-P&GB!
5/2/2013 c8 10Werehog20
Nice to see you post again. I know what you mean, the end of the school year is always busy and this is the busiest I've ever had!
Nice little chapter to hold us over, now hopefully I can post as soon as all the tests are over!
5/2/2013 c8 3Casino Nights
This chapter was awesome! :D And I understand fully about school getting in the way of writing fanfiction. It's stopping me from updating as much as I'd like to too...
5/2/2013 c8 Duskzilla
Ah yeah the beast is unleashed! You think Eclipse is tough fighting wild just wait. I can't wait for the werehog action!
5/2/2013 c8 5TatlTails
Ooooooo! Now THAT'S an interesting way to describe Bangs' powers! I never woulda thought of that! I liked it! And Eclipse as Werehogness was epictastic. And dundunduuuun! Cliffhanger! Great job!
5/2/2013 c8 7BigBangYingYang62
Whirl: See, I know Ecplise's deal!
Me: Just shut up, Whirl. I am NOT in the mood.
Whirl: School?
Me: Why does being involved in one of the music ensambles involve staying at school until 9 o' clock every night?!
Whirl: No clue. But yeah, badassery! That's what I have!
2/19/2013 c7 BigBangYingYang62
Whirl: Well, Nick finally got anaccount.
Me: Shut up and go talk about yourself in this.
Whirl: I am probably the only serious person on the team.
Me: How do ya figure?
Whirl: I'm the only one who said we should FOCUS!
Me: Please, the only time you focus is when someone says they want to send you crying home to mommy.
Whirl: My mother's dead.
Me: I know.
2/18/2013 c7 3Casino Nights
Another great chapter. Lexi acted just as I thought she'd would during her scenes!
2/18/2013 c7 5TatlTails
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! I missed this story! Bangs was protrayed even better than usual, and eeeeep you referenced Dagger! Made. My. Day. You're good with references, it's like 'Wait, you read that my thing? Sweet!' Everyone was epic. Mysterious ninja squad was cool. And werehog alert! Can't wait for more!
2/18/2013 c7 Duskzilla
Ooh a cliffhanger. And Eclipse try to control yourself.
Eclipse:*twitching slightly*Yeah.
Anywho Whirl's whole dark side thing made me think it would be cool for a Dark form vs Werehog form battle. Just sayin.
2/18/2013 c7 10Werehog20
Thanks for the answer about who that Nazo character was it was driving me crazy! And when it comes to school I can relate, it got extremely hectic this week; I got no time to type my own stories at all!
Anyways, great chapter as it looks like the action is picking up again. I hope everyone made it out ok though 0.0
And PS I loved the reference to my story involving Bedwyr at the bar! X-)
2/18/2013 c7 Kaitlyn Thorne
Woah, Eclipse is beginning to get...weird. And then Tails and Sonic collapsed on the couch. And now the ship is crashing! What a situation...
Geez, hope that the crash isn't too bad...I don't want KT to burn! ;)
1/12/2013 c6 Nick
Whirl: Maybe I can help Eclipse. Afterall, I have a secret under wraps at this point too. And unlike his transformation, I risk permanant change if I'm unleashed.
Me: True, but you won't be getting girls if your a dark, scary hedgehog that looks like someone just trapped Shadow and Silver in the same body.
Whirl: Good point. HEY GNAT1! THINK I COULD GET A GIRLFRIEND IN THIS?!
Me: Don't get him one. He's just trying not to think about his mom and dad right now by trying to get a girlfirend. Why Tikal didn't just run like Shadow told her to do, I'll never know.
Whirl: Mom wanted to help.
Me: Ugh, you really are just as much Tikal's son as you are Shadow's.
1/12/2013 c6 Werehog20
Nice little chapter to hold us over. Wake up Bedwyr, can't just lie there!
Sorry, but what the hell is up with the whole Nazo thing? Who is he? I never caught on to that lol
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »