for This Cold Land

11/25/2020 c9 Alexis Brown
I don't know why, but some parts of this have kind of reminded me of The Ranger's Apprentice books, Icebound Land and Battle for Skandia, in particular.

That's not a bad thing, since both are phenomenal books, it's just an observation that I've made. I don't know if that's what you intended, or if you've even read them, but either way, there are a few similarities.

Anyway... This story is AMAZING! :)
11/9/2020 c23 Belbelanne
Loved reading your story, thank you so much for the laughs and tears and of course the happy ending.
10/24/2020 c23 HalloumiHermit
Yay! A beautiful bromantic end to a wonderful story ;) I'm so excited to hear that you're rewatching Merlin and are inspired to write more fics -you're so talented!
Thank you! x
10/22/2020 c23 13acacia59601
This has been a wonderful story, no matter how long it took! Well done and thank you!
10/21/2020 c23 15sarajm
Very sweet ending. I’ve been following since the very beginning and am sooo happy (And happy for you ) to see it end so nicely.
10/21/2020 c23 sandhopper
Awesome! And yayyy! More stories! Can't wait!
10/21/2020 c23 25Gingeraffealene
Wow! Way to see it through!
Thanks for an interesting adventure that helped expand the borders of the world of Merlin.
Excited to see more of your writing!
10/21/2020 c23 Guest
Congratulations and thank you for completing this story! I loved it!
10/21/2020 c23 5CaughtInTheRa1n
Oh my GOODNESS, congratulations! I subscribed to this story many years ago, and have been waiting for its completion to read it all the way through. I haven’t read the ending yet, but I saw the notification and was too excited to not say anything! I’m so proud of you! Eight years! You did it!
-Ra1n
10/21/2020 c23 5PadrePedro
I didn't want it to end (it is just too good for that); but guess I have to do with another story instead! Many thanks for this and all the best for everything which is to come!
10/21/2020 c23 LaRieNGuBleR
OMG! Can't believe it's been 8 years! And I get the chance to see the finish line of this story. (*sniff*) Thank you for not abandon it and thank you for a nice story.
10/21/2020 c23 laily.spenstar
Thank you so much for this update. The last chapter that we've been waiting for. Love the ending, Arthur accepting Merlin. I just found this story and I'm glad it is finished. Will you be writing again soon? Hope to see more.
10/20/2020 c23 oma13
Wonderful end to a wonderful story. I'm so glad you finished it! And maybe more to come!? Yay! I'll be looking forward!
10/20/2020 c23 13Cdnacho98
Yayyyy! Congrats! And thanks for an awesome whump/hurt/comfort story! Looking forward to another
10/20/2020 c23 Wonky Wendy
Ah holy cow literally bless! This story was amazing!
658 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »