for The Third Potter

2/20/2018 c1 Guest
This is actually really interesting
2/9/2014 c1 1Chrisgocountyjr
I was hoping for a great comparison between HP and Ender's Game, and I got one. Very well written, the flashes of writing do well to match the different parts of the Orson Scott Card book. Thanks for sharing your work.
10/18/2013 c1 hhrforeverhhr
nice one shot!
10/9/2013 c1 Thobbit
This is so brilliant, it's not even an AU, just Harry Potter told slightly differently, but ever parallel I /never/ noticed is crystal clear and gives me feels. MARVELOUS.
5/16/2013 c1 HBregalad
Thanks for sharing.

As long as it took me to think of this, I'm not surprised that only one other person thought of it before me. You took it a different and interesting direction than I think I could have.
5/15/2013 c1 Oh I am Slain
Not sure why you don't have more reviews/favorites. I like the crossover thought experiment-this is quite an excellent series of drabbles. Being made fun of for being "The Third Potter" is a bit implausible, but everything else is good. It's nice that you don't feel the need to force Neville into becoming a Bean-facsimile. I wish people would make more Ender's Game crossover; I assume a lot more will be written when the movie comes out, just like what happened to Hunger Games. Cheers!
9/20/2012 c1 Guest
A vere moving short story and I love it.
For it I give you: Two golden stars and hope you do more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.