for Fortune Favors The Brave

11/6/2019 c7 5David Fishwick
Cool idea and thanks for writing.
11/7/2015 c7 Amber611
Awesome fic and job on it, I Loved it! :)
2/7/2013 c7 1Mikado X Goddess
awesome!
12/6/2012 c7 cavemenftw
Ahhhh, alls well that ends and all that.
Truly a good read, Thank you.
12/6/2012 c5 cavemenftw
Ok, great chapter and everything, but Buffy coulda caught Gunn fairly easily. Unless it was a play, which wouldn't make a ton of sense with the peak in Gunns mind we got.

It was a really well written chapter, but little convenience bits like that always distract me.
12/6/2012 c3 cavemenftw
Even taking into consideration the tremendous amount of straight dialog in this chapter, I thought the pace was pretty good.

There was a ton of really good development here, and a nice dun dun dum moment at the end there.
12/6/2012 c2 cavemenftw
Interesting, just really interesting.

I always had a morbid fascination with Wes and Lilah. You get the feeling that disconnected from their separate worlds they probably could've worked.

Excellent character depictions. I feel like I could probably read a line of dialog with no character markers and know who was speaking.
12/6/2012 c1 cavemenftw
What an excellent ending to the chapter, chills.

"I-I don't know what kind of demon. Big, green, scaly. Carrying a sword. They're at 208 Center Street. It's an apartment building. She's in apartment 112. You have to hurry." She said urgently.

Without another word, Angel pushed a button on his desk and a false wall lifted, revealing a stash of weapons..

I don't even really like Angel and that part had me smiling pretty hard.

I love this. Willow receiving the visions, Everyone trying to figure out how to live again, and mostly, and this may not seem as big as the others but it is, You kept The Hyperion.
I loved that place, I felt it took away from season 5 to not have it anymore.

Really lookin' forward to reading on.
11/24/2012 c7 2Aliciaa
I love this. It was a perfect happy ending for everyone. And you wrote everything so realistically, it wasn't one if those corney unbelievably happy endings. It was like something that would've actually happened on the show (if they were nice enough to give them a happy ending)
11/5/2012 c1 RICH66
This is my favorite story but the end made me cry! so you did good very good!