for The Summer Star

9/12/2019 c54 heleana1
Please update!
3/14/2019 c54 puppy24610
Hope you update soon I love this so much
8/13/2018 c9 notaweeb
Not very happy that Summer was acting like a bitch to River. Like just because she knows the future and is trying to help you out doesn't mean you have to be rude to her.
5/18/2017 c54 SeleneAlice
please update this story soon! please!
5/2/2016 c3 2Sakura510
I do feel that Summer is showing a bit of Mary-Sue-ness, but also showing possibilities of being a slightly cliches girl-power girl. I have read your other stories, so I have confidence that she will still turn out great.
1/18/2016 c35 Guest
Is River the docs and sums kid. I'm a bit confused
1/18/2016 c33 Guest
Is summer pregnant?
1/17/2016 c5 Guest
yay
12/28/2015 c1 Purplestan
You put "sometimes I wish I was born on a diffferent era ". Just to point our it's in not on
9/9/2015 c54 DustScatters
Hope you update soon! I absolutely love this fic!
8/4/2015 c54 meowmixkitkat
y'know, I really liked this story. I enjoyed reading it, even though I figured you gave up on it. (actually, when I started it, I was worried it'd end on a cliffhanger...)
the last chapter you updated (the one I'm reviewing on, obviously) sort of had an ending. there was no lingering feeling of /something's gonna happen soon and we're all gonna cry about it/; it was just sort of lighthearted and lovely.
basically, although I miss this story (and have for a few years), it could end there. not that I want it to, of course. but it's a nice ending to a chapter.
and hey, maybe you'll eventually pick it back up again.
-Kat
12/29/2014 c54 Mika
This story is so amazing! I do hope that you don't stop updating because it says you haven't In a while, but this is one of my favorite stories so I just hope you push through. You're an amazing writer!
12/29/2014 c12 16whovianpower
Still loving it!
12/29/2014 c11 whovianpower
I like Summer a lot, an I guess it's gonna take some getting used to since she is now Star. I'm not very good with change... but I love the story!
12/29/2014 c8 whovianpower
I'm loving it. Summer is a time Lord, isn't she?
451 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »