for Golden

1/19/2018 c5 lalalalala
I love your story about a baby Gabriel.I really hope you update.I would love to for the story.
2/24/2017 c1 Saturnmieze
I found your Story a few days ago, and I really like it. I realy want to read more of baby Gabriel. I hope there will be an update in the future. If you are going to update this Story.

Which SPN fic do you mean?
11/3/2016 c1 14Nightzilla333
So, I love this AND and the actual story and I would love another update, but I was wondering if you have abandoned this story and the other story because of a loss of interest or because you're too busy (I totally understand that too. I'm coauthoring a story of my own, and that is slow going because of school). I just... I just need more baby Gabriel.
9/10/2016 c5 3spiderqween1
Okay I really like this and really hope for an update and hope that you didn't abandon this story. I really look forward to another update hopefully.
10/30/2015 c5 4LapisAlba
He's Gabriel, Jibril is Gabriel in another language isn't it?
He's talking to himself. This story is sad, please make it happy?! Please!
It's a good story though even if it's sad.
5/28/2015 c5 ShadowMyst09
I really hope you pick this back up. Im really enjoying this. Its a great story
10/2/2014 c5 14Nightzilla333
This story and "If I Die Before I Wake" is crack. Like, literally. Once I start reading it, that's all that's on my mind. Please, update soon, because I need my baby Gabriel crack. He's just too cute for his own good. Please don't tell me you've just abandoned the stories. I need the adorableness of the power of the butt scoots.
8/20/2013 c5 corinmeic
Awesome story! Cant wait for more!
8/11/2013 c5 14Tripod Gal
This is awesome I cannot wait for more! :)
7/9/2013 c3 2DestielandFallenAngels
I love you fics so much, you're so talented!
7/7/2013 c5 31FireChildSlytherin5
The poll in your profile is about your other story not this one. I don't want Gabe to die.

Awesome twist about Joshua. :D
7/6/2013 c5 3MorbidApocalypse
Please don't let Gabriel die again. We only saw one pair of six wings.
6/8/2013 c4 CrazySlyFox
Please, please, pleeeaassse update!
For the love of all that's sugary and good, this is just too awesome to be left alone!
4/27/2013 c4 31FireChildSlytherin5
Awesome chapter! Welcome back. :D
4/27/2013 c4 8MyUnlikelyHero
love the line 'nobody knows where the gerbil came from' lol just a random friggin gerbil chillin. anyways, please update soon! can't wait to read more!
22 Page 1 2 Next »