for Symbiosis

9/28/2019 c3 1Save the Date
Absolutely amazing. Well done!
9/28/2019 c2 Save the Date
Oh my~ steamy steamy!
9/27/2019 c1 Save the Date
Oooh a promising start! I know I also used Thane and Vakarian for most missions... :)
8/18/2017 c3 ThaneShepGarru
OHH! Amazing! I could never decide between Garrus and Thane. Its the best solution!
7/22/2017 c3 AprDon
Loved it! Really hot! Difficult to choose... Thane or Garrus? Both! :)
9/19/2015 c3 Seele Zeit
I kinda figured it would be some kind of aphrodisiac.
4/28/2015 c3 Elizabeth.Electrica
This is so good ! I had to read this before I left.

Now I'm going to go to college like a horny barren.
5/2/2014 c1 51dciphoenix
This was amazing! Read all three chapters in one go.
Great work and nice use of characters. Thane is my second favorite to romance. My first gladly is Garrus! And I got my Paramour trophy with him! ;)
DCIPHOENIX
2/17/2014 c3 3Orchidellia
I read this over on masskink, and thought one of the comments was hilarious (sand! so much sand!). Glad to see she doesn't have sand to worry about here :D I love this fill! There aren't enough Shep/Garrus/Thane fills.
8/26/2013 c3 Guest
Best threesome EVER ;)
10/22/2012 c3 ImmortalFlower
Excellent story, very steamy indeed!
10/3/2012 c3 jyksj28174b1hs
So good! I could never decide between Garrus and Thane, so this was the perfect solution to my issue. Great writing, and unlike the other ME stories I've read so far, the battle scene wasn't painful to read! I hate it when their lack of care for missions is obvious.
10/1/2012 c3 36Defii
I might just have to find this stuff for myself. Mmm, toe curling good. I loved this piece and I was more than happy to leave the reviews. Mm, mm, mm! Delicious visual. Hehe.
9/30/2012 c3 65Suilven
I confess that I've never been drawn to Thane much as a LI-mainly because Garrus stole all my alien love-but he was very erotic and and appealing in this. I like how tender the emotional feel in this is as well. Yes, it's sexy times with sexy aliens, but your writing conveys how much they care/respect each other, too. Hot and lovely.
9/30/2012 c3 I-lov3-drells
that was amazing. Is there going to be more? Wow i cant get this smile off my face
21 Page 1 2 Next »