for Hermione's Worst Birthday

6/26/2018 c1 Someonewhocares
Poor Hermione :(
Everyone forgets she was alone at the start before the mountain troll incident
At least all the others are happy (except maybe the one in the 7th year but eventhen she was with ron... And harry)(sorry I'm a big romione shipper)
Amazing story
12/15/2016 c1 7Alicia Olivia Mirza
Hey!
I actually thought of this a few times as well - how alone she was during her birthday :S
Nice!

Alicia :)
6/28/2013 c1 38loveislouder94
Oh, poor Hermione. The fact that she cried herself to sleep on her birthday was so sad! I can imagine that before going to Hogwarts she'd have suffered much the same treatment, with few friends, and I think you establish that well, especially with the way that her parents would try to distract her with outings and things.
Good job!
6/23/2013 c1 1Encypher
Aw, poor Hermione, it must be horrible to have no one know it is your birthday. Well written, I enjoyed it
1/7/2013 c1 7Badly Behaved Rabbit
Awww, that's terrible! (for Hermione, the story is great) I never even really thought about it.
10/1/2012 c1 Guest
Lovely story :D I rarely read Hermione-centric fics but this one has made me want to read more!
9/29/2012 c1 51Alohaemora
(The following is a prize review for winning First Place in The "Daddy's Girl" Competition.)

Oh, poor Hermione! She's such a sweetheart. I always love reading stories about her childhood/first year of Hogwarts/before she became friends with Ron and Harry. It gives us a taste of Hermione's vulnerable side, the part of her nature we very rarely get to see otherwise.

I think you did a remarkable job capturing the emotions in this story. Beautiful work!
9/22/2012 c1 don't meet your heroes
I forgot about Hermione by that stage of the story. I think this was very good. :)
9/22/2012 c1 14JeminiaMoon
Awww...poor Hermione.
Anyway, I liked the story, I've never seen another one like this. Great job!
-Jemi
9/21/2012 c1 44TheShortOne1993
Oh god, I never even thought about it! Of course they weren't friend's with hermione yet! Aw :/ lovely little one-shot. Often the ones you write randomly and with no real plan are the best because true emotion always comes out, and I think that really happened, here. :) well done!
9/21/2012 c1 MissHAHA
Cute 3 I never realized- I guess she did spend her first birthday at Hogwarts without anybody knowing. Poor Hermione! I thought you captured her essence perfectly.
9/20/2012 c1 Guest
Okay, I'm officially your best friend now. ;) I liked the rather nostalgic feeling of this one.

*happy sigh* Your stories tend to give me inspiration. Thank you! :D