for I've always loved you, I will always love you

10/21/2017 c5 notnotkirbyspecter
I like it!
1/28/2017 c4 Guest
Stop capitalizing every other word. It's really good but that's annoying.
8/28/2015 c5 Guest
This story was pretty great. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for your time and effort!
11/13/2012 c5 4stxrdusty
This is soo cute! And probably fairly realistic. I love it! ;) 3
10/31/2012 c5 3ceciilee
loved it! I too want to see a little Harvey Specter in his Oshkosh B'Gosh suit.
10/29/2012 c5 Ultimatenovie
So happy to be back fanfiction and read your story's update. Supeer love this chapter...Expecting your next delicious updates soon...
10/17/2012 c4 briseis
Where is the rest! I want more, soon! Now! PLEASE!

(yeah, I loved this..)
10/15/2012 c4 Lacy-Jane
Another really good chapter, can't wait to find out what happens next
10/13/2012 c4 Ldyg
Yes! Sooooo good, can't wait to read what happens next-now that harvey has made up his mind!
10/13/2012 c4 Guest
You cannot know how happy I am to see you've updated this story! *hugs* :D I absolutely enjoyed reading it. Haha! I think I can see Harvey thinking and feeling those things despite his usual self, so yeah, not OC for me. I'd like to think that we just haven't seen that side of him yet. And I love Mike's part in this chapter. Good job!
10/13/2012 c4 katyfr
Can I kill you? I really like the chapter)))) keep writing
10/8/2012 c3 LDYG
YES! More jealous Harvey-but I love how is slowly showing his feelings for Donna through actions!

You can't leave us hanging there! We need more soon-I HAVE to know what the conversation is going to be!

10/8/2012 c3 Lacy-Jane
I really liked jealous Harvey in this chapter, such good fun to read. It was also cute to have Harvey and Donna watch movies together. I loved the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter, I can't wait to find out what Donna has to say. Fabulous writing once again!
10/7/2012 c3 Guest
"Harvey, we need to talk" ... Do continue. I'm looking forward to this talk. :D
10/7/2012 c3 SleepDeprived07
Great story, so far. I'm definitely loving this. I love jealous Harvey and Donna just barely concealing her emotions, as well. The "we need to talk" ending line, though, is making me slightly nervous since whenever that line is uttered in any story or movie, it has quite disastrous or sad connotations. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, noticed 2 spelling gaffes there, you wrote "feels", instead of "feelings" (3rd paragraph), and "should, instead of "shoulder" (when Harvey was watching Donna moving around her kitchen).
27 Page 1 2 Next »