FanFiction.Net
for Invincibility

4/6/2016 c3 12Miami Blackheart
I don't know if you'll still be read this but... you're still one of my favorite Nikita authors and when I saw you had a story in one of the newer pages, I just had to read it.

And holy moly! I need to go lie down after this. That was so heartbreakingly beautiful and not your typical 'and they lived happily ever after'. Oh my gosh, I'm going to cry! It's been so long since I've read anything in this fandom and your story just hit me right in the Mikita feels. Really excellent work.

So... thank you for this!
1/2/2016 c1 Guest
Thank you for finishing the story! I really enjoyed reading it.
8/29/2015 c3 Guest
Omg! It's so sad! T.T
Please continue. I want to know how Micheal will react when he hears that Nikita is dead.
8/8/2013 c2 Guest
please update I'm begging you with tears stains on my cheeks
8/6/2013 c2 Guest
please update this!
7/20/2013 c2 2sakura2113
heyy don't leave people hanging like this
7/16/2013 c2 13BriezyWiezy
dude you need to update im legit crying
11/3/2012 c2 5Unknown0999
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is like a beautiful tragedy! I need to see Michael's reaction.. And I hope that she is truly dead. I love Nikita but I hat when they write about her being dead just to bring her back inna millisecond. I just wanna know what he'll say or do. I hope she has a burial ( but not her body since it got burned)
10/22/2012 c2 Livywanderlust
OMG, my heart broke! But still enjoy it. Love ur story, can't wait for the next chapter! How would Michael feel after he knew about Nikita's death?
10/11/2012 c2 Angel Delight 88
next update?
10/3/2012 c2 12Miami Blackheart
Was catching up with all the fics and ohmygod I am so glad I did!

This story... is... I can't find the right words... PERFECTION!

Okay, so it's listed as a tragedy and Nikita may be dead but... (I'm seriously speechless/writerless? right now)... everything was just so heartbreaking but beautifully written. It's been a long time since I've read a fic that has sent chills down my spine and made me have tears in my eyes! And you've only posted chapter 2! This is crazy. Like, crazy great.

So please, please don't make us all wait long for the continuation. You, my friend, are an awesome and epic writer.
9/27/2012 c2 Guest
Aww cant wait to see Michael's reaction! You should let them all think she's dead but dnt actually have her be dead! Just a thought!(:
9/27/2012 c2 A
Its an amazing it.
9/27/2012 c2 Abbie
Cant Stop An Amazing She Really Dead? Cant Wait To See How Michael Handles The News
9/26/2012 c2 6Devotion09
You made me cry! Hope that the next chapter will be posted soon :D
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »