for Ground Effect

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOIOIOOOOIIOOOOIOOOOOOO

MY POOOOR CHUUUUCKKKYYYYYY

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU MUST UPDATE PLLLLEAASEEEEE

I WILL SEND MOTIVATION AND DETERMINATION THROUGH THIS SCRREEN TO HELP YOU UPDATE

READY

HYA
HYAAH

SWWIIHYA

DO YOU FEEL IT
4/30/2015 c1 49shit bruh
Q-Q T-T ;W; THERE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH EMOJI'S TO SHOW HOW MUCH THIS FIC HURT ME! MY FEELS! MY FEELS! I MEAN I WENT LOOKING FOR THIS BUT OMFG I'M DYING! MY BABIES! CHUCK! MIKE NOBONONOINJOBNONJNOMOMOMOJOUBIHBUIH I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC!
8/9/2013 c1 Purplecharmed
Please update! I really want to see what happens! :)
1/31/2013 c1 Guest
Poor chuck, please do more
1/8/2013 c1 Guest
Uh-oh! Sounds like major trouble for this story and for one of the Burners? How can they get by this?

Say, you wanna help keep the Motorcity cartoon series still running for more seasons, here's how you can help.

Sign the petition "Disney: Return the Motorcity IP to Titmouse" on .

Here's the link:

petitions/disney-return-the-motorcity-ip-to-titmouse

With other fans help, we can help not let Motorcity be canceled! So are you 'in' or 'out', the time to help save a good series is NOW! Cause if nothing is done, Motorcity's future will end, and what then for us? Decide now and help us save such an Awesome series?
10/27/2012 c1 21myheartsegg
OHMYGERD WHYYYYY QAQ
9/22/2012 c1 4Mioroa
:'( I hate you, I'm going to cry. You better make a sequel! Ending it on a note like that is SO meaan! X[ I also have a question, how come the front quotations marks are at the bottom of the line? Instead of the top like the back ones? :/
9/21/2012 c1 Guy
Wow this is simply epic! Please update it!
9/21/2012 c1 109purpledragon6
UPDATE! THIS CAN'T BE A ONE-SHOT!
9/21/2012 c1 122cooliochick5